Snake007

Nand-X Drivers

21 posts in this topic

Hi

I recently installed windows 8.1 on my laptop and totally forgot to back up my nand-x drivers.

Has anyone got a working link to download them as I need to rgh an xbox tomorrow but cant find the drivers anywhere with xecuter forums being down.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi

I recently installed windows 8.1 on my laptop and totally forgot to back up my nand-x drivers.

Has anyone got a working link to download them as I need to rgh an xbox tomorrow but cant find the drivers anywhere with xecuter forums being down.

Thanks in advance :)

The attached drivers should work, try 'em and see... remember to disable driver signature enforcement tho!

NAND-XDrivers.rar

1 person likes this

Your a star!!

Thankyou very much and for being so quick :)

Np, if the first one doesn't work, use this installer, it doesn't require you to disable driver signature enforcement and should work always... it's just a LibUSB Driver Installer built to install the correct LibUSB version for the correct PID/VID :)

NAND-XDriverInstall.rar

1 person likes this

Hmmmm... I wish I could rgh an xbox myself.  :rolleyes:

It's really not that hard ;) the hard part is getting it to be stable (boot quickly and consistently)

Hmmmm... I wish I could rgh an xbox myself.  :rolleyes:

If you can solder, the rest is easy.

Swizzy and others have written comprehensive tutorials which are very easy to follow :).

It's really not that hard ;) the hard part is getting it to be stable (boot quickly and consistently)

If you can solder, the rest is easy.

Swizzy and others have written comprehensive tutorials which are very easy to follow :).

Well... I've never soldered anything before. I know how it works but I haven't had any practice. Maybe one day I'll look into it! ;)

I just practised on an old motherboard first. Pretty easy once you get the hang off it. Plenty of flux is the most important thing.

The tutorials are so easy to follow now. They have been put togehter brilliantly. Luckily I picked up an old falcon with an old dash fro my sons bedroom.

So it is RGH1 on a falcon. Very easy to do :)

1 person likes this

Thanks for the installer, Swizzy! I couldn't get the drivers to install to save my life, but this worked no problem.

1 person likes this

Np, if the first one doesn't work, use this installer, it doesn't require you to disable driver signature enforcement and should work always... it's just a LibUSB Driver Installer built to install the correct LibUSB version for the correct PID/VID :)

very nice , worked just fine @ win10 64bit , maybe you have driver with signature for J-R programmer v2 ? 

very nice , worked just fine @ win10 64bit , maybe you have driver with signature for J-R programmer v2 ?

I do, i'll upload it when back at my pc

Sent from my SM-G903F

** edit: **

Attached it now

JRProgrammerDriverInstaller.rar

does anyone have a updated driver for the usbpro so i can use it on jungleflasher for windows 10 ? really could use it , thanks for the other drivers really helped so far

also demon driver for windows 10  too please

You would do better to ask for that on the TX forums.

They're all really just libusb0 afaik, if you can give me the VID/PID combination(s) for them i can make you drivers for them which should work... i can't really test them tho...

Thanks for the drivers Swizzy, you just saved me a major headache!

1 person likes this

Thank you so much Swizzy. Tks.  it is work fine  and super easy :jig:

Swizzy: Doing Team Xecuter's job for them since 2002!

1 person likes this