RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
saywaking

PES 2015 freezing issue

Hey guys

I know many of you have the problem that PES does not work and stuck in main menu or after the konami logo.

The demo had similar issues which was stuck ingame menu selecting teams

I dont know what the problem is yet and i dont have plugins or something except xbdm and ftp dll

I also tried switching fake live on or off but nothing helps. I also tried godformat which did also not help.

I also tried the newest dashlaunch and it did not help.

It behaves not normal when you try different accounts new and old or offline and live account.

Anyone ideas?there is also a tu i also tried out

Try disabling XBDM... it often leads to issues if not used correctly, the number one thing to try when using plugins and having issues; disable the plugins!

• Like 1

Yes

it worked. I disabled rightaway both plugins, so i dont know which one is the real issue (i guess xbdm)

Im curious about why it makes problems. It would also be cool if you can enable/disable plugin paths, so i dont have to set the paths again if i need them.

and honestly i often need xbdm, so i hope for better solutions, dont have ideas yet...

Yes

it worked. I disabled rightaway both plugins, so i dont know which one is the real issue (i guess xbdm)

Im curious about why it makes problems. It would also be cool if you can enable/disable plugin paths, so i dont have to set the paths again if i need them.

and honestly i often need xbdm, so i hope for better solutions, dont have ideas yet...

You seem to know everything else.... but you dont seem to know how to comment out a line of code in an ini.....

Yes

XBDM is the likely culprit because it patches functions to behave in a different way, making the functions not behave as the game expects it to... causing the problem...

• Like 1

You seem to know everything else.... but you dont seem to know how to comment out a line of code in an ini.....

i dont know shit but im willing to learn stuff, i admit that i am a totally noob, good for you

I know the coder are really experienced and i know that point would simply be done as it was already done back in 2010 because code is already there, i just tell my ideas and opinions, we are the consumers, if you dont want to publish stuff then don't do it, i appreciate it and i am someone who will get into this

i dont know what your problem is, just ignore me or try posting usefull answers. 

Thanks to Swizzy for explaining btw.

i dont know shit but im willing to learn stuff, i admit that i am a totally noob, good for you

I know the coder are really experienced and i know that point would simply be done as it was already done back in 2010 because code is already there, i just tell my ideas and opinions, we are the consumers, if you dont want to publish stuff then don't do it, i appreciate it and i am someone who will get into this

i dont know what your problem is, just ignore me or try posting usefull answers. 

Thanks to Swizzy for explaining btw.

My problem with you is you come accross very unappreciative and as a bit of an ass. Your so called 'opinions' are more like demands and you think you have the right to message devs and tell them that they NEED to do this and do it this way because that is what you want. 

Maybe you come across this way because English is not your first language and you dont understand the way the things you say come off. If that is the case then I appologize but if it isnt then you are an ass. 

I am not the only one that feels this way but I am the asshole of the group that will tell you as it is. Don't think for one second that if you annoy the shit out of us enough you will get your way.

Don't think for one second that if you annoy the shit out of us enough you will get your way.

yeah! that's my job!

When you're right, you're right!

Don't tell him he's right. We will never hear the end of it.

Don't tell him he's right. We will never hear the end of it.

OH NO! WHAT HAVE I DONE!