RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
fellowes

Xbox Profile Lost

I have an xbox 360 with rgh. I was copying files form my USB HDD to my xbox internal HDD (dragon Age inquisition files), and when finish, y restart my console.

After that I notice the aurora was different, with the preset configuration, and I realized that i have no login in to my profile. When i push the guide button and then profiles, there are 2 profiles, but my main profile isn't one of them. It just disappeare.

If i execute the Aurora file manager and go to HDD > content> there is the 00000 folder, and 3 more. 2 with the profile name after the number (EXXXXXXX [Profile_name], and the other with only the numbers EXXXXXXX without profile name.

Is there any option to recover my profile. I use this profile more than 7 years, and I have hundreds of saves and stuff.

After reading some information from internet, I connect my  internal HDD to my PC, extract my corrupted (appeared corrupted in Horizon) profile, open this profile with con flag remover, remove flags, open this file with Xbox 360 Hash Block Calculator, rehash. Inject "fixed" in HDD with horizon, and the profile stile appear as corrupted

Any Ideas.

You need the con flag remover only, if your profile is banned, to remove the corresponding bit in your profile. Sorry but when I say that you should just put up with, that your profile is lost.

You need the con flag remover only, if your profile is banned, to remove the corresponding bit in your profile. Sorry but when I say that you should just put up with, that your profile is lost.

My profile (or my console, I don't know) was banned years ago, and after that I have no problems with corruption.

I'm not english speaker, and I don't know what you say in "Sorry but when I say that you should just put up with, that your profile is lost."

By the way, I found a very very old profile (the same as corrupted, but from 2011) and it's not corrupted. Is there any way to use this very old profile and still use my savegames, achievements and the other stuff? EDIT: I'm talking about using recent savegames with this very old profile

I'm not english speaker, and I don't know what you say in "Sorry but when I say that you should just put up with, that your profile is lost."

You should accept, that you cant recover your Profile.

Edit 00:11

By the way, I found a very very old profile (the same as corrupted, but from 2011) and it's not corrupted. Is there any way to use this very old profile and still use my savegames, achievements and the other stuff? EDIT: I'm talking about using recent savegames with this very old profile

You can use Horizont or similar Program, to match your Save Games & Achievements to your other Profile. But every time you modded a Profile,

you have the risk, its get damage.

You should accept, that you cant recover your Profile.

OK, I still thinking there is a solution.

Do you read my previous post "By the way, I found a very very old profile (the same as corrupted, but from 2011) and it's not corrupted. Is there any way to use this very old profile and still use my savegames, achievements and the other stuff? EDIT: I'm talking about using recent savegames with this very old profile"

Do you know if there is any way to restore my profile from an old version of the same profile?

OK, I still thinking there is a solution.

Do you read my previous post "By the way, I found a very very old profile (the same as corrupted, but from 2011) and it's not corrupted. Is there any way to use this very old profile and still use my savegames, achievements and the other stuff? EDIT: I'm talking about using recent savegames with this very old profile"

Do you know if there is any way to restore my profile from an old version of the same profile?

Use horizon or similar as Dr.Gonzo mentioned after your post i guess (edited) you can using those tools also modify your savegame to have the ID of your profile correctly, in some cases you might have to start the game once create a new savegame and then replace that savegame with your old one... (this is better then using horizon etc. to f*ck around with the profile/savegames) just copy out all your savegames and create new ones for each game you really want to play (of the newer games) then put them back, voila!

Well, I put the old version of the lost profile, and seem to work properly. I probe to play my AC Rogue save game and works. The bad new is that I lost my achievements, but I think this would be worse.

Thanks both of you

Well, I put the old version of the lost profile, and seem to work properly. I probe to play my AC Rogue save game and works. The bad new is that I lost my achievements, but I think this would be worse.

Thanks both of you

Might i suggest that in the future you make regular backups of your profile? :)