RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

HELP!!!

When it asked, I pressed 'Y' to update, it stared updating, but eventually said something like "Update failed. Please update manually."

Now when I start my console, I always come to NXE. Using XeXmenu I noticed that, the default.xex file in my FSD directory got changed to default.old and default.delete_me

Any solution for this???

I had this problem last night after a failed update, luckily I was able to get into Dashlaunch through NXE and change my path to the default.xex, saved it and after a reboot and a fiddle with my FSD settings (allow beta's etc) I was able to get it up and running.

Not sure if this is any good for you

I F** LOVE YOU GUYS, shut up and take my bullets, plaing from Spain, I´m Ikefix GOD SAVE REALMODESCENE, RUNNING smoothly¡¡¡ with only 200 kbs of downloading¡¡¡ be careful u have to re-login every time you restart f3

yesterday i have some probs with the firewall, I have a livebox router, and all the firewalls off, so did with the AVG (do not be bad with my security, please) Im ikefix IN COD blackie II

I also have a problem.

I use pppoe to connect in my rgh xbox360. Now since I connect with pppoe all the ports are natuarally open by default BUT here is the problem. All tests pass except for the uPnP which is expected since I'm connecting via pppoe and all the rest say pass.

When i go into black ops 2 I can see a lot of people online in the rooms and stuff like that I can change to that rooms but I can't find any games in call of duty or if I host it says NAT: Strict

Why is this? I have changed ports and it has ALWAYS said pass and still do but I cant see games or host in call of duty. Is it because I'm connecting with pppoe?

Do i have to register another Account at link.jqe360.com ?

Cause i can Login at the Covers Section, but at the Link Section it keeps telling me wrong User/Pass :/

I keep getting failed and I'v Tryed to fix it; but its not working and its keep on saying not working to that port even know I portfowed that port on a Bthomehub. So If anyone could help me that be grate!

Has anyone in the UK running a Bt Home Hub had any luck setting this up?

I'm going to pull out what little hair I have left, Upnp is apparently enabled in hub settings but nothing seems to work

I have a BT Home Hubm and it's not working for BT as I know; and I don't think it will it was like the same on xlink, I think. To me.

I cant join a host. I can see hosts but when I try to join them it says: ERROR Unable to join game sesion.

I am trying to play Black Ops 2. I have the newest title update downloaded with freestyle dashboard and activated. (TU Version 3).

In right corner while playing Black Ops 2 it says: 22.0.-1.

UPNP Enabled Router Found

The ports are most of the time passed when I do the test. But sometimes one is failing. When I try 10 secs later again, then all are passed again.

JQE360 Authentication Status: Pass

Devlink is enabled and also Pingpatch is.

I enabled upnp in my router and also I portforwarded both ports in my router (TCP and UDP).

Do we need a static IP or someting? I don't know what I am doing wrong. Can someone help, please?

Devlink is enabled and pingpatch also

I cant join a host. I can see hosts but when I try to join them it says: ERROR Unable to join game sesion.

I am trying to play Black Ops 2. I have the newest title update downloaded with freestyle dashboard and activated. (TU Version 3).

In right corner while playing Black Ops 2 it says: 22.0.-1.

UPNP Enabled Router Found

The ports are most of the time passed when I do the test. But sometimes one is failing. When I try 10 secs later again, then all are passed again.

JQE360 Authentication Status: Pass

Devlink is enabled and also Pingpatch is.

I enabled upnp in my router and also I portforwarded both ports in my router (TCP and UDP).

Do we need a static IP or someting? I don't know what I am doing wrong. Can someone help, please?

Devlink is enabled and pingpatch also

May I know what ports your using please also, also may I ask you what your Rutter is?

I have a BT Home Hubm and it's not working for BT as I know; and I don't think it will it was like the same on xlink, I think. To me.

Odd thing is Xlink always worked for me......

May I know what ports your using please also, also may I ask you what your Rutter is?

Data Port: 3072

Broadcast Port: 3071

Both forwarded UDP and TCP.

Router:

Arcadyan ARV7519

Firmware Version:01.01.119

I get this

UPNP Status: UPNP Enabled router found

Data Port: Failed :1000

Broadcast Port: Failed:1001

Both forwarded UDP and TCP.

Why am I getting this :( I port forwarded everything and my router is 100% not blocking it. and I tried various ports to lol

Strange I've got everything set up but when I try to join a room in the game it throws back me with an error: Server is a different version: 1.0 What can be the problem?

What ports should I open and what should I put in the xbox ip

I think the ports don't matter what you set them as it could be 1 ~ 65535

But I usually use the xbox ports or just 1000 - 1001

and use the xbox ip it should be on xexmenu when you hit rb

Odd thing is Xlink always worked for me......

Yep, I wonder why Link doesn't work anyways. Try phoning them up or it maybe a bug :3

I need to evict the Mrs from the telly before i can update/download ............... imacelebritywankershittvfuckoff

help

upnp enabled router not found

fail all

i type my ports on router

i dont have option UPNP Forwarding

just option Enable OR Disable

My router Linksys WAG200G

i make new account on jqe360

but it fail when i test LINK

Posted Image

We're having a hard time connecting here in my city

open the port 1000 on TCP and UDP in the modem

more test UPNP enabled router always appears not found

status data port tcp / udp fail

Broadcasting tcp udp port fail

jqe360 pass

what ip should I put on xbox?

time to log into xbox JQE by tb is all correct sucefull

please help us

Hi, I have forwarded the ports, setting both to tcp/udp, added them to both inboind and outbound. However, it still fails, I've tried disabling upnp, no luck there. Also on the JQE360 test, it just says processing, nothing else.

I even set up my xbox as a dmz server, but it still fails

This is what I got:

UPNP Status: UPNP Enabled router found

Data Port:1000 Pass

Broadcast Port: 1001 Pass

Both forwarded UDP and TCP. Pass

Authen: JQE (RGHacked360) Pass

Joining room in System Link (miniblade) works but I can't join game under Multiplayer -> SystemLink "Error - Unable to join session"

Running latest TU from BO II but when I create own game other members can join, but when i wanna join somebody else game it don't works, I keep getting this message each time.

I know this is BETA so maybe this is a bug or some issue.

• Like 1

If im play in some xbox in the some network conect i dont play together in the one room. but difernt game. I m dont see some host.

I try diferent port and some port. Who help me?