RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
tonymarraffa

Any way to only get official covers in FSD?

Freestlye use to always download the official covers for Xbox 360, Original Xbox games, etc. Lately weird and even horrible looking custom covers have been downloading for games. Burnout 2 for the original Xbox have a picture of Crash Bandicoot as its's cover, WTF!!? I even tried going to Unity and pushing different covers to my RGH but it doesn't do anything. Any help on this would be appreciated! :unsure:  :clover:

Freestlye use to always download the official covers for Xbox 360, Original Xbox games, etc. Lately weird and even horrible looking custom covers have been downloading for games. Burnout 2 for the original Xbox have a picture of Crash Bandicoot as its's cover, WTF!!? I even tried going to Unity and pushing different covers to my RGH but it doesn't do anything. Any help on this would be appreciated! :unsure:  :clover:

Are you using FSD or Aurora? if you're using FSD "Push to Xbox" doesn't work... you'll have to use WebUI for that...

I'm using FSD. How do I use webUI? :blushing:

Check the FSD support forum area, there you'll find more information about it...