RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.3b - Released!

Thanks for the great work , but can u add Fan speed controls to the settings.

Nope, this has been asked >20 times already, we still won't add it! Use dashlaunch!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

select ,back,right and left slides.   :)

That's not an answer to my question, DOES IT ADD VALUE?

@Swizzy

It can help sometimes when you have sound as you get accustic response but i know you know that.

I just wanted to know if it creates a disadvantage when you have sounds but JPizzles answeres are all time the best.

Any ideas

How do the filters work when I select xbox 360 games it shows them but when I pic anything else want show them at all.  Do I have to put them in on folders like

usb/games/homebrew

right now I have them all in

usb/games/

How do the filters work when I select xbox 360 games it shows them but when I pic anything else want show them at all.  Do I have to put them in on folders like

usb/games/homebrew

right now I have them all in

usb/games/

It reads the content type etc. from the XEX/Xbox.com if you only have Xbox 360 games the other filters will not work (you have no such games!) Adding multiple filters of the same "type" (say for instance you enable Xbox 360 and XBLA) the filters will zero out eachother, you can only have 1 of each "type" of filter active at a time... you can however ask someone like me to make you special filters that combine the functionality of the various filters that are included

Hi Guys,

This program is really really great!

Question: Is it or will it ever be open source? so it's legacy will continue always :)

Thanks,

It's not open source, and i doubt it will be... F3 is still closed source... you find parts of FSD2.2 out and about, but... you cannot compile it as-is

Hi, i was just wondering if it would ever be possible to have a link real time user list somewhere in aurora. Just think it would be really convenient to turn on your xbox and see how many people are playing what games, and see which ones are worth playing online at that time.

cheers guys

• Like 2

Hi, i was just wondering if it would ever be possible to have a link real time user list somewhere in aurora. Just think it would be really convenient to turn on your xbox and see how many people are playing what games, and see which ones are worth playing online at that time.

cheers guys

Try to use web browser,, [emoji6]

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Or just start Aurora using FSD :)

Enable xhttp in dashlaunch (launch.ini) it's been said a thousand times already... :/

hey mate ive checked and ive got xhttp enabled but it still wont download, do i need to log in to unity for it to work because it keeps saying there is a problem and to try later but never lets me log in

hey mate ive checked and ive got xhttp enabled but it still wont download, do i need to log in to unity for it to work because it keeps saying there is a problem and to try later but never lets me log in

Send me your log, in 90% of the cases it's etheir xhttp beeing disabled or your console not having internet access...

• Like 1

@ RobGee789 - did you try "livestrong = false" mine wouldn't download properly until I did that.

@Anonymous - thanks for the reply, I already use the web browser, but what I mean is if there was a tab on the xbox, maybe system link or something, so we wouldn't need to use our computers to check who is using link.

• Like 1

Send me your log, in 90% of the cases it's etheir xhttp beeing disabled or your console not having internet access...

i got it going by looking through all the posts i could find on it and someone (might have been you mate) said maybe a few files might have been corrupt so a fresh install did the trick :) happy days thanks mate

I read you guys are adding an fixing some minor stuff when will the update be anytime soon.

When the update is ready it'll be released, no point asking ;)

Thank you for all your work on Aurora. I love it. A refreshing new take on how a dashboard should look and feel. I have a feature request. Don't know if this is the right place to post it, but here goes...

If a game comes as four discs, I would like the option to see just one cover, and then have the ability to choose what disk to load when the game is launched. I have created a screenshot of the "details view" illustrating how it could be done:

details-view.jpg

Am I the only one missing this feature? I'm assuming this would not be hard to implement, but realise it's not a pressing feature. I would appreciate if you would consider this for a future update. Thx  :thumbup: