RealModScene
Gumbo

Hacked Xbox Original Backwards Compatibilty on retail HDD

Hey Everyone,

My setup is like this,

RGH Demon.
Modded internal memory unit to an external HDD with Aurora on it. (disconnected when on retail nand)
Internal retail HDD with the stock backwards compatibility partition.

Obviously i need the Retail HDD to play xbox original games, and it works fine on the retail nand, but I would prefer to have the hacked compatibility update with my games on aurora.

So the question, Is it risky or stupid to put the hack backwards compatibility files on a retail live hdd, but only play original games via Aurora?

Sorry if that comes across as confusing, i confused myself a little. :D

Gumbo.

It makes no matter, If you play your Xbox 1 Games on NXE, or alternative Dashboard on Xbox 360. The advantage of the hacked Xbox 1 emulator is, that some are more Xbox 1 games are supportet on Xbox 360.

It makes no matter, If you play your Xbox 1 Games on NXE, or alternative Dashboard on Xbox 360. The advantage of the hacked Xbox 1 emulator is, that some are more Xbox 1 games are supportet on Xbox 360.

But can / will the hacked data be detected by microsoft?

But can / will the hacked data be detected by microsoft?

There is a small chance for this yes, to be as safe as possible one should have 2 consoles... but, that's not an option for you, so... you'll just have to live with not having all the compatibility which the hacked one has or risk being banned

There is a small chance for this yes, to be as safe as possible one should have 2 consoles... but, that's not an option for you, so... you'll just have to live with not having all the compatibility which the hacked one has or risk being banned

Thanks for the reply Swizzy,

I will take your advice and stick with stock HDD, Might in the future setup a 20gb HDD with the hacked Compatibility in-case I REALLY feel the urge to play some non supported games, and just swap my retail HDD out with it. :)

Gumbo