RealModScene
Grebbin7780

Parental Control Question

I have small children at home, so I use the standard dash's parental control. After you enter your 4 digit code it ALWAYS asks you whether you want to add the game to your list of exceptions. For some reason, answering this question every time I load one of my games irritates me! I was wondering if anyone knew of a work-around for this. It is my understanding that you can add up to 25 games to your exception list... Does having your exception list full disable the prompt? If so, you could theoretically make ALL games require the password regardless of rating and just add kids games as exceptions. The only problem is that I don't have 25 kids games to fill out my exceptions list. Does anybody know the name of the data file in which the exception list is stored and its location on the XBOX? If there was a way to edit it and add a bunch of game IDs of games you don't own to the exception list, then you could fill out the list to 25 and possibly over-ride the exceptions prompt. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Is it worth a try? Thanks for your input!

If your using parental why not just make it across all games then you won't get the prompt in other words set it up so no swearing,no blood & no certain scenes,pretty sure that's how i had it set up i never got prompts