RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
wafflehead

RGH Xbox 360 blank screen

Hello, I just installed last kernel update with tips from here a few days ago. Everything worked perfectly fine until I decided to connect my xbox to my monitor. I connected the cable and everything was good but the screen would simply remain black. The 1/4 of the circle was lit both on the console and the controller. I have tried to connect it back to the TV it was on but to my surprise the TV screen would also remain blank. It has worked well both before and after the latest kernel update, but now it simply doesn't. I only encounter this problem with the HDMI signal, the RGB cable works. 

Build your Image again with Special Patch, "Disable waiting for HDMI". It could be a problem with the HDMI Handshake, between 360 and your TV.

I'm sorry I don't know where I can find "Disable waiting for HDMI" or how to build my image again with Special Patch. Really a newbie with the RGH, could you please explain?

I'm sorry I don't know where I can find "Disable waiting for HDMI" or how to build my image again with Special Patch. Really a newbie with the RGH, could you please explain?

Follow the steps here: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ on the right side of the application you'll see a checkbox for "Disable waiting for HDMI", make sure it's checked and build your nand... now it has that patch ;)

It's also possible that something's wrong with the settings, so try resetting them (start your console and hold Y and RT while it boots, it should reboot with settings reset, you can also reset it in the settings menu...)