RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
falaga

LiNK room for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Hey,

Would be nice if there would be rooms for the new Borderlands :)

ehpu43lu.png

Title ID:     545408B4

Media ID:  3B9FF6CD (Region Free)

I will also try to always upload the newest TU for this version to xboxunity.net.

I've enabled LiNK for it, but... i think one of the admins has to manually add the Main room...

• Like 1

Hello Siwzzy 

Big work with new releases... F1 2014 , now borderlands the pre sequel . i am glad we have new games with lan features for Link .

Cod Advanced warfare will be released in a few days now  .. great : Link is not dead 

Still no room created for the pre sequel 

Hello Siwzzy 

Big work with new releases... F1 2014 , now borderlands the pre sequel . i am glad we have new games with lan features for Link .

Cod Advanced warfare will be released in a few days now  .. great : Link is not dead 

Still no room created for the pre sequel

Dont worry, I am sure it will be done soon.

Dont worry, I am sure it will be done soon.

As soon as the admin(s) wake up they'll see my message about it, and add it manually... there's still nothing i can do to add the actual rooms, i can LiNK enable it, but not add rooms...

• Like 1

It should if the admin fixed it directly be working now, if not... post back here and i'll tell him ;)

• Like 1

Thanks Swizzy, thanks to the admin :)
By the way, a little question:

I saw that there was a TU uploaded.

Well, dont you get banned, if you go online with a game, before it's release date?

Thanks Swizzy, thanks to the admin :)

By the way, a little question:

I saw that there was a TU uploaded.

Well, dont you get banned, if you go online with a game, before it's release date?

It depends on how far ahead you do, for instance... going online the day before the release or so, that's ok... a week or more before release, it's generally a bad idea...

Hello everyone,

I am connected to every time a LINK but I can not find anyone to play is this normal.

I always put in the publicroom.

good to you.

Hello everyone,

I am connected to every time a LINK but I can not find anyone to play is this normal.

good to you.

It's normal when nobody is there hosting a game with your TU version, check on the website what version of TU everyone else is using and install it, if you still have issues, try a different game to see if it's a connection issue or simply nobody hosting a game for you...

Hello everyone,

good to you.

In Borderlands The Pre-Sequel a game become invisible if the maximum amount of players is reached, which is 4.