RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
pirulazul

Cover for titleID 00000000

Hi, i've started to use Aurora few days ago because my girlfriend loves the interface but i'm facing some problem getting some homebrew covers.

Great Job has been done in this launcher but whenever a homebrew uses TitleID 00000000 it's imposible as far as I know to get a cover for it.

There is also no option for setting up a custom cover, or at least i couldn't find it.

Is there any way to put a cover on a 00000000 title id game?

Thanks.

Hi, i've started to use Aurora few days ago because my girlfriend loves the interface but i'm facing some problem getting some homebrew covers.

Great Job has been done in this launcher but whenever a homebrew uses TitleID 00000000 it's imposible as far as I know to get a cover for it.

There is also no option for setting up a custom cover, or at least i couldn't find it.

Is there any way to put a cover on a 00000000 title id game?

Thanks.

Tell us what homebrew it is, and we'll add it... but basically, homebrew is looked for by means of keywords instead of title id...

• Like 1

They're_

-DSon360 0.1

-PCEngine360 Alpha0.1

-MAME360

-sms360 alpha rc1.

They aren't on unity's database.

Can I just add them on unity's database by submiting it, or there's no way I can add a 00000000 title ID game by myself?

Many thanks.

They're_

-DSon360 0.1

-PCEngine360 Alpha0.1

-MAME360

-sms360 alpha rc1.

They aren't on unity's database.

Can I just add them on unity's database by submiting it, or there's no way I can add a 00000000 title ID game by myself?

Many thanks.

Homebrew needs to be added by admins/moderators, i've added them all for you, upload covers and they should be downloaded by Aurora automatically (once they've been approved) :)

• Like 1

Thank you very much Swizzy,

I've submited the covers a moment ago.

Again, thanks.

I've approved the ones that showed in the approve page :)

Hi,

Can you add to homebrew XM360 to xboxunity.net ? Thx

Done :)

Thx for adding that fast, but when i upload cover it looks like uploaded right, but when i search for it on xboxunity.net it have 0 covers uploaded.

That's because we have to approve all covers ;)

For real. Is there no attention with the information for "upload succesfully. Your cover is in approval" or something after the upload?