RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mrripply

which version?

hey guys this is my first post so please be gentle, ive updated to 16574 dash, had to install freestyle dash again and also dashlaunch, at the moment my console wont boot to freestyle dash so i read to use dashlaunch and followed a guide, but when i go to paths and try to select default the xbox freezes and i have to restart the console, i read that maybe this version of dashlaunch is the problem ( 3.07) im really stuck here and any help would be great!!

hey guys this is my first post so please be gentle, ive updated to 16574 dash, had to install freestyle dash again and also dashlaunch, at the moment my console wont boot to freestyle dash so i read to use dashlaunch and followed a guide, but when i go to paths and try to select default the xbox freezes and i have to restart the console, i read that maybe this version of dashlaunch is the problem ( 3.07) im really stuck here and any help would be great!!

Update your kernel to 16747, and install dashlaunch 3.12

• Like 1

thanks for the help, only thing is in xbuild it did not have the option to go on a higher dash! and when i chose custom and error came up,am i doing something wrong??

thanks again....

thanks for the help, only thing is in xbuild it did not have the option to go on a higher dash! and when i chose custom and error came up,am i doing something wrong??

thanks again....

Download the latest version from http://homebrew-connection.org/ or xbins at the top of this page...