Does not work on my RGH

I downloaded it for free on xbox I copied the game over to my RGH

I used Fatxplorer

I use the same method as I do all my other games

once loaded I go to XBLA

I click play (A) and it just sits there

U can see the (A) being pressed put it does not get out of FSD

Any Idea

too staff I place another topic of the same request in wrong place can you please remove

here is the other link

Thanks

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4158-dishonored-not-loading/

Did you convert it to GOD? did you extract it? What memory device do you try to run it from? have you tried any other loader then F3? what eversion of F3 are you using?

DL 3.12     F3 775     Kernel 16747

OK I did not convert to GOD

I used retail and downloaded it free, game is not a trial, XBOX offered it free

I removed my XBOX Hard plugged it into my Computer

I used Fat Xplorer to read XBOX hard drive 

I used program to extract it from hard drive, and it extracted this files ( A01A0F8C4149E4419C15FB4BB752FC7442 )

So then I removed my RGH hard drive plugged that into my computer used the same program and inserted the file

and after that I place hard drive back to RGH and I went to game and pressed play and nothing

When I download trial games from XBOX I use the same method to extract and reload games from retail to RGH

all other games worked fine, but not this one

Fat Xplorer has two type of features convert xbox hard drive to readable hard drive on computer so I also tried coping the folder

( 425307E3 ) with all the files,folder, and data files from retail to RGH and still the play just clicked but did nothing, like it has a broken link

and the memory device I load from is directly from hard drive

Did you convert it to GOD? did you extract it? What memory device do you try to run it from? have you tried any other loader then F3? what eversion of F3 are you using?

Do you have the game

The GOD Container is locked to the original console, you can't play it on other consoles as-is, you need to patch the header... i wrote a tool to do that for a customer a while ago, i don't remember where i put it tho =/ and i don't really remember the exact patch, but it was something like offset 0x100 for 0x40 bytes (all 0's) iirc also, you have to copy the ".data" folder, that's where all the gamedata is stored ;)

The GOD Container is locked to the original console, you can't play it on other consoles as-is, you need to patch the header... i wrote a tool to do that for a customer a while ago, i don't remember where i put it tho =/ and i don't really remember the exact patch, but it was something like offset 0x100 for 0x40 bytes (all 0's) iirc also, you have to copy the ".data" folder, that's where all the gamedata is stored ;)

OH OK

I did copy the data folder, I placed it exactly where I found it on Retail Hard drive

I didn't know the GOD container was locked I thought I could transfer like other games,

the other day i bought minecraft from XBOX and placed it on RGH and it worked, maybe I should try other games I bought before

Do you know if that only happens to some games, and would it be possible to get the patch from you, if you ever find it

it's no hurry, i can still play it on my retail, but would be nice to have on my rgh

Thanks for the help

OH OK

I did copy the data folder, I placed it exactly where I found it on Retail Hard drive

I didn't know the GOD container was locked I thought I could transfer like other games,

the other day i bought minecraft from XBOX and placed it on RGH and it worked, maybe I should try other games I bought before

Do you know if that only happens to some games, and would it be possible to get the patch from you, if you ever find it

it's no hurry, i can still play it on my retail, but would be nice to have on my rgh

Thanks for the help

XBLA works because they get patched on-the-fly by Dashlaunch and/or you can run XM360 to patch it away... but, i don't think it's quite the same patch for those as it is for GOD containers...

** edit: **

Ok, i found the patch required:

Offset: 0x22C

Data: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

basically, any data that looks like it keeps together with whatever is in this offset needs to be cleared (0'ed) but the first 8 bytes needs to be FF'ed the total size of the patch is 0x17 (23) bytes

XBLA works because they get patched on-the-fly by Dashlaunch and/or you can run XM360 to patch it away... but, i don't think it's quite the same patch for those as it is for GOD containers...

** edit: **

Ok, i found the patch required:

Offset: 0x22C

Data: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

basically, any data that looks like it keeps together with whatever is in this offset needs to be cleared (0'ed) but the first 8 bytes needs to be FF'ed the total size of the patch is 0x17 (23) bytes

what do i use to edit

A Hex Editor?

Honestly I'm not sure what I'm looking at, could you explain a little bit more

I see first row letters and numbers, and on the 17th line mostly 0's what do I need to change

Honestly I'm not sure what I'm looking at, could you explain a little bit more

I see first row letters and numbers, and on the 17th line mostly 0's what do I need to change

On the left side of a hex editor you ussually see the offset which the first listed byte is on, so what you need to do is scroll down untill you see something close to 0x22C, some hexeditors also have Ctrl + G which opens up "Go To", there you can type the offset in... once you get to this offset, it should be fairely clear what you need to edit... if not, i'll write you the tool again, i don't have it on this computer... so i have to re-write it from scratch...

On the left side of a hex editor you ussually see the offset which the first listed byte is on, so what you need to do is scroll down untill you see something close to 0x22C, some hexeditors also have Ctrl + G which opens up "Go To", there you can type the offset in... once you get to this offset, it should be fairely clear what you need to edit... if not, i'll write you the tool again, i don't have it on this computer... so i have to re-write it from scratch...

Thanks I will try my best, also I have one question do you know how to edit a patch for MW2

Thanks I will try my best, also I have one question do you know how to edit a patch for MW2

Sure, any file can be edited with a hex-editor, however... games are signed/hashed and what not... they might also be encrypted/compressed, increasing the difficulty of modding it...

OK so I found 0000022c offset

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00    00 00 00 00 00 09 00 00

should I change that too

FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF    00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

OK so I found 0000022c offset

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00    00 00 00 00 00 09 00 00

should I change that too

FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF    00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Yeah, from what my notes tell me :p

Sure, any file can be edited with a hex-editor, however... games are signed/hashed and what not... they might also be encrypted/compressed, increasing the difficulty of modding it...

also I  found  this other file

00000022 4d 7d a8 25 6e 3e ff 2e 96 e7 59 9e ed 41 4f 71

is that something to edit as well or just the other one

I have a patch for MW2 its a hack menu that I use to give myself P10 unlock all, but the layout of the menu, and the color pattern of the customs weapons you know the lettering is ugly

I 've been looking for help to clear up the mess this patch has and just make it simple and plain

MW2 patch

https://mega.co.nz/#!11VTFTaS!JuiofBFdzf46OaGvt6RzV0d-QZpUl0HAW40w2M34T28

do you have the game

also I  found  this other file

00000022 4d 7d a8 25 6e 3e ff 2e 96 e7 59 9e ed 41 4f 71

is that something to edit as well or just the other one

Nope, just the one that i've mentioned, that's the one i have in my notes... and that's what worked for that guy to get his games working on my machine and his...

Nope, just the one that i've mentioned, that's the one i have in my notes... and that's what worked for that guy to get his games working on my machine and his...

OK Thanks... so I can I edit every locked game the same way... or is every game different...also did you get the patch for MW2

I edited it and whe I try to load it using FatXplorer it faild to load it says files data missing

I just realized that none of my games the are GOD aren't working... if I can get this one working I should be able to do the others.. could you try the Dishonored game

and tell me where I needed to edit also I'm using Hex Editor Neo does it make a difference

I just realized that none of my games the are GOD aren't working... if I can get this one working I should be able to do the others.. could you try the Dishonored game

and tell me where I needed to edit also I'm using Hex Editor Neo does it make a difference

Send me your original data and i'll check what needs to be patched...

Hello are u still here I haven/t heard back from you

Hello are u still here I haven/t heard back from you

that's because you didn't check second page ;)