RealModScene
Shuraim Ahmet

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Hey guys my console automatically switches off while I'm playing splinter cell blacklist.. Just as that Tehran mission about to start the console switches off by itself and other games are playing just as usual. I have dashboard 16747 and avatar data is installed. What could be isuue here?

Hey guys my console automatically switches off while I'm playing splinter cell blacklist.. Just as that Tehran mission about to start the console switches off by itself and other games are playing just as usual. I have dashboard 16747 and avatar data is installed. What could be isuue here?

Hi,

When you try to play, you have disabled or enabled the "FAKELIVE"?  if you can confirm this please. 

Thank you

Atte.
MegaBlitoX
  • Like 1

Hi,

When you try to play, you have disabled or enabled the "FAKELIVE"? if you can confirm this please.

Thank you

Atte.

MegaBlitoX

Your statement was suitable for Don Bradman 2k14 and some games but not sure in this case,,,may be it works

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Try loading up disc 2. The singleplayer campaign is spread across the two discs and you probably reached the end of disc 1.

• Like 1

Try loading up disc 2. The singleplayer campaign is spread across the two discs and you probably reached the end of disc 1.

Oh u're right maybe that's the case coz I haven't tried disc 2 yet...... and one more thing there's a content folder in disc 2 do i need to copy that in the root of HD?

Oh u're right maybe that's the case coz I haven't tried disc 2 yet...... and one more thing there's a content folder in disc 2 do i need to copy that in the root of HD?

You can copy the files in the content folder of disc 2 to the content folder of you internal HDD, yes. That way, you'll get the HD content of the game, with higher resolution textures and the like. Have fun.

• Like 1

You can copy the files in the content folder of disc 2 to the content folder of you internal HDD, yes. That way, you'll get the HD content of the game, with higher resolution textures and the like. Have fun.

Thanx Mate.

Hey how do i extract/play splinter cell blacklist

First of all use Google search engine for your question.

it's not a issue it's jus simple question so you can get there

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk