RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Said Hussain

system link problem

Hi my friends i am from iraq and i have a problem when freestyle 3 i could play system link on jqe360 after a period of time its stoped and the aurora comes with new site said same of my name can be used so when i used it and chose a room the servers wont show to me no servers apear

when freetyle was only it works but now it doesnt but i have something else when i was playing on jqe360 on freestyle before the aurora everything was checked and pass except the ports in iraq we cant forward or triger but even if it is not cecked and pass it was work unitil the aurora comes and the ports not checked to but the servers not show but i can join a room even i made a defrent account on unity but the same problem

note: i have all tu and work with the newest  all dlcs for cod bo2 and ghosts i have all dashlaunch setting and everything pass except ports and i dont know why in f3 was work and now not my friend can play without a forwarding or triggring

please help and sorry for the gramer im not so good even i dont know how to post so i send a message

my thanks to you

why no one answer me even the moderator why ????

Probably because nobody has had the energy to read your post and try to understand what it is you're actually asking about...

Also, your statement that in iraq you can't port forward? dafuq? the problem is ONLY that YOU don't understand how...

• Like 1