RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Bomlife

[Aurora] A request

I don't really think that's the way to ask for something... It doesn't NEED to be added, but instead you could be more polite and ask if it COULD be added...

Just a suggestion, I don't know if you have any knowledge of programming, but every time someone asks to add a feature it takes a great amount of work, that in this case, isn't remunerated, so try to keep that in mind the next time.

By the way, I'm a programmer...

By the way, I'm a programmer...

You are an intolerant noobish dumba**!

Adding such thing like a marketplace local is a relatively little effort.

And english isn't his mother tongue... think about it.

• Like 1

Since this is a thread for requests, it would be nice if aurora would start its list at the last played game, instead of at the beginning of the list. I have over 180 games, between the games, live arcade, homebrew, original xbox games, etc. it would be nice not to have to look through them all every time, for a game I just played.

Since this is a thread for requests, it would be nice if aurora would start its list at the last played game, instead of at the beginning of the list. I have over 180 games, between the games, live arcade, homebrew, original xbox games, etc. it would be nice not to have to look through them all every time, for a game I just played.

"favorites" option... my friend.

Atte.

MegaBlitoX

I am pretty sure if you use Sorts, you can sort by Last Played- which should start hte list with your most recently played game.