ixPrankster

RGH Xbox Dashboard

Hello everyone

ixPranskter here

I wanted to see if anyone knows if there are any plugin's for xbox dashboard

The other day I added an avatar plugin and worked great

so my questions is - does other plugs work for dashboard

ex: game covers, achievments etc

Actually, this is the correct section ;)

What do you mean by "pluigin's"? i mean, i don't know of any "plugin's" that let you do anything with covers, achievements etc.

Explain in more details what you mean exactly and we'll be able to help you better

What do you mean by "pluigin's"? i mean, i don't know of any "plugin's" that let you do anything with covers, achievements etc.

Explain in more details what you mean exactly and we'll be able to help you better

OK the other day my avator had no character, and I download a file setup for a avatar update,

after I did that My avatar had closthing, color, etc.

So I was wondering is there anything else for xbox dashboard for RGH/JTAG that would help make it look more like a retail

the other day I used a acheivment unlocker and when I logged into my rgh xbox dashboard nothing was unlock or showed as unlocked

and had no images, color and I know the aheivment program works, because I did the same thing on my retail, and everything was unlocked

I hope it makes sense

also can u provide a link where I can get help with Froza 4 disc 2, when i bought my RGH Froza 4 was already on it so I do not know if it has a copy of disc 2 or not

If I can get help here that would be great, I just need to know if disc 2 is inside these folders

Main Folder - 4D530910 (inside this folder is 00007000

Second Folder - 00007000 (inside this folder are 2 folders .data and 2 files as you see below

95EBDA1D45AC28BCDD5C.data   inside this folder are like 20 data files

3270829F5689869653FF.data     inside this folder are like 20 data files

95EBDA1D45AC28BCDD5C

3270829F5689869653FF

If it's ok to ask in this post I have another question

The other day I loaded Game Covers and I used http FS3 browers, I loaded covers and it loaded them just fine.

When I load the game covers where are they saved to HDD1\content

What I would like to do is make a copy of the folder for futire use,  so that next time I restore my RGH,

All my games will have all the game covers automatically

instead of me having to install them all over again

or will I have to install them all over again

Thanks for your help

Forza 4 have 1 installation done from one of the discs, there should be a "Content" folder on it, copy this to hdd1:\ and voila! it's installed...

Other then that, the structure you mentioned is for GOD containers... just copy the 4D530910 folder to hdd1:\Content\0000...0\

About F3's covers, they're saved to F3Directory\Data\

Not sure which folder exactly within, but you'll see it when you go there ;)

Forza 4 have 1 installation done from one of the discs, there should be a "Content" folder on it, copy this to hdd1:\ and voila! it's installed...

Other then that, the structure you mentioned is for GOD containers... just copy the 4D530910 folder to hdd1:\Content\0000...0\

Thanks let me try

--Forza 4 has 1 installation done from one of the discs, there should be a "Content" folder on it, copy this to hdd1:\ and voila! it's installed...--
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I am trying to understand what you mean by "there should be a content folder on it"

Are you talking about like when you copy a game and it creates a folder under HDD1\Xbox360 Games

My folders are as listed

Forza Motorsport 4 inside that folder I have ---

4D530910 <  ------- inside this folder is a 00007000 folder

00007000 <  ------- inside this folder are 2 files and 2 folders

--95EBDA1D45AC28BCDD5C.data  folder with data files in it

--3270829F5689869653FF.data  folder with data files in it

--95EBDA1D45AC28BCDD5C <   ----- this file is Disc 1 when I select it, it plays disc one

--3270829F5689869653FF <   -------this files is Disc 2 when I select it it says please load Disc 1

And that’s all the files and folders, I have gamed copied on my computer, I used a usb to transfer from my computer to

HDD1\Xbox360 Game\Forza Motorsport 4, that where I first placed it

--Other then that, the structure you mentioned is for GOD containers... just copy the 4D530910 folder to hdd1:\Content\0000...0\--
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Not sure what you mean by GOD containers,

Original location of this game is under HDD1\xbox360\ that where all my games get copied too.

So should I remove it from there and place it in HDD1\Content\0000000\4D530910 instead

When I located the content\0000000 folder in there I saw a 4D530910 folder already there and inside that I found 2 folders

1 titled 0000001 and the other 000B000

So what I did I copied the 00007000 and placed it next to (0000001) and (000B0000)

So now I see HDD1\content\0000000\4D530910\

000B000

Was that done correctly now under xbox dashboard under games I see Forza Disc 1 Forza Disc 2,

But when I play Disc 1 I click on install disc 2 the game asks me to insert disc 2 and it just sits there can't play or nothing

Do you think I should make Disc 2 into a disc, or convert it to GOD or something

When I play Disc 1 of the folder directly in HDD1\Xbox360\Forza Motorsport 4\

and it loads, then I clicked intsall disc 2 and it says (looks like there is nothing to install), but I still can't access a few cars that are on Disc 2

and it lets me play it doesn't just sit there

GOD Container= Game On Demand container. This is what you get when you buy a game on Xbox Live.

OK thanks for the info I did not know that GOD ment Game on Demand, now I know, so how do i use that to help me with Forza 4

OK thanks for the info I did not know that GOD ment Game on Demand, now I know, so how do i use that to help me with Forza 4

The Content folder on partition 3 contains things like GOD content, DLC and title updates.

If a games requires an installation (GTA V for example), you must take the installation content from the disc and put it in the Content folder on partition 3.

Some games might come with optional HD textures which go in the same place on the hard drive.

The Content folder on partition 3 contains things like GOD content, DLC and title updates.

If a games requires an installation (GTA V for example), you must take the installation content from the disc and put it in the Content folder on partition 3.

Some games might come with optional HD textures which go in the same place on the hard drive.

OK I understand but I have tried finding out how to place disc 2 and everything I try makes the game not work, do you have forza 4 on your RGH/JTAG, if so could you layout how you have it setup

Hey thanks for your help but I still could not get Froza 4 disc 2 working

Hello again I'm back to this topic again

I was wondering if you have froza 4 and if you do how or what did you do to get disc 2 installed

also if you don't have it I can provide a link for the disc 1 and 2

I was wondering if you have froza 4 and if you do how or what did you do to get disc 2 installed

I have the original game on discs... but, i don't remember where i've put it right now, if you want me to look into this tho, you'll have to send me the iso's or the data (unpacked data) using mega or whatever in a pm (don't post them in the forum)

For disc 1 extract as xex or make into GOD format from ISO and put into Content/0000000000000000/ I personally installed it by using NXE Dashboard and clicking X for disc info and then clicking install.

Run disc 2 and should start installing as it is DLC.