RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mauler320

Jasper RGH problem

freestyle dash plugin wasn't working so i tried deleting the plugin folder and updating (did not work) 

i tried updating to dashlaunch 2.12 because somewhere i read that resaving with the latest dashlaunch fixed it for someone

So i put dashlaunch 2.12 on my HDD through filezilla went on my RGH and launched dashlaunch 2.12 while deleting dashlaunch 2.11 in filezilla it then

prompted me that i need to update something so i did and it restarted my console while doing so i accidentally shut off

my RGH. I tried to turn it back on and i can see the lights on the console load up but nothing comes on my tv.  

freestyle dash plugin wasn't working so i tried deleting the plugin folder and updating (did not work) 

i tried updating to dashlaunch 2.12 because somewhere i read that resaving with the latest dashlaunch fixed it for someone

So i put dashlaunch 2.12 on my HDD through filezilla went on my RGH and launched dashlaunch 2.12 while deleting dashlaunch 2.11 in filezilla it then

prompted me that i need to update something so i did and it restarted my console while doing so i accidentally shut off

my RGH. I tried to turn it back on and i can see the lights on the console load up but nothing comes on my tv.

if you REALLY installed 2.12 that's probably why you failed... you need 3.12...

You should be able to still launch XeLL, if not... you'll have to reflash your nand with hardware... what you need to do is dump your NAND using the XeLL Web Interface, and your cpukey, then you rebuild your NAND, as long as you don't have a MMC corona it'll work to reflash using XeLL aswell... (updflash.bin on a FAT32 usb device and it should automatically start flashing)