RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.2b by Phoenix

Thank you so much for this release! I love it bc its so fast!

I got it fully working and everything passes :) The option to auto download covers is amazing.

Only problems that i got is auto disk swap and FTP access, but im excitet for the next update!

FSD will be deletet then :) Have a great time guys!!!!!

Greetz from Germany

The FTP access problems is probably that you're using the standard "xbox" for username/password, the default in Aurora is "xboxftp"

diskswapping works the same as in FSD, if it's not working... let us know so we can figure out why it's not working...

Hey guys thanks for the update. really love the fast-loading Aurora instead of FSD. I have both, anyway depending on my needs.

Anyway, the DLC browser - that's only for us to look at our installed DLC, am I correct? We cant install the DLCs by merely having them in content/00000000000 and we still have to inject them by using Horizon (or other software), right? Because I tried just copying the files and it desn't detect any DLC :(

• Like 1

Hey guys thanks for the update. really love the fast-loading Aurora instead of FSD. I have both, anyway depending on my needs.

Anyway, the DLC browser - that's only for us to look at our installed DLC, am I correct? We cant install the DLCs by merely having them in content/00000000000 and we still have to inject them by using Horizon (or other software), right? Because I tried just copying the files and it desn't detect any DLC :(

As long as you have the DLC installed in the appropriate folder, with the appropriate name... it'll find them... same as the games... the names might not matter so much for Aurora, but... the path does...

As long as you have the DLC installed in the appropriate folder, with the appropriate name... it'll find them... same as the games... the names might not matter so much for Aurora, but... the path does...

Um yeah tried it with FFXIII-2. I simply put the DLC in content folder and Aurora didnt detect em. So I gues I'd still have to inject the DLCs by using Horizon :)

Any plans on having aurora load backups images off the network? I know FSD3 had a plugin but it kept dropping my network connection after a few games.

Thank you for your hard work.

Um yeah tried it with FFXIII-2. I simply put the DLC in content folder and Aurora didnt detect em. So I gues I'd still have to inject the DLCs by using Horizon :)

They have to be in the HDD1:\Content\0000...00\TitleID\00...002\ folder for them to be listed/detected at the very least... or any other similar location which the games look for DLC in... if it's not working from USBMU or such, let us know so we can fix it... i'm not sure if anyone in the test team checked those particular cases...

Any plans on having aurora load backups images off the network? I know FSD3 had a plugin but it kept dropping my network connection after a few games.

Thank you for your hard work.

You mean ConnectX which loads/runs games from network shares? if so; eventually it'll be implemented yeah, but for now we're focusing on the more important stuff and stuff which is more commonly used...

Yes connectx. Awesome that it's being considered. A few issues I had with connectx was the network connections drops after a few games. Also, it loads slow. I know it's due to the files being extracted, same issues with ps3 cobra network, that's why they implemented ISO to speed up the loading. Anyways, just throwing out what I know and my experiences. So glad this scene isn't dead yet.

Thank you once again!!!

There is nothing like that yet, but... there is a filter that hides them, they're "disabled" when not present...

I enabled the filter "Enabled Only" but they still show, so Aurora does not set deleted (not present) apps to disabled.

I enabled the filter "Enabled Only" but they still show, so Aurora does not set deleted (not present) apps to disabled.

Disabled are the ones that aren't on a device that is currently attached (basically, if the device is there, the exact same one it'll assume all games are there, if not it'll disable them)

I dont understand why so many people having problems is very simple to setup and use

All of you and grateful people using it totally for free after people made it for us to use

Should be thankful people willing to spend time making awesome programs like that instead of whining complaining even some of you bad mouthing

I being using it since day one have no issues at all but again I know how to use a jtag and rhg

• Like 1