RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.2b by Phoenix

in aurora folder inside each game-media folder you'll find Trailer.wmv

my next question would be; will aurora play other formats than .wmv?

thanks Swizzy and Mattie for the answers.

Exactly why I dislike complainers ruining it for everybody else.  :down:  . They don't want to do tabs, live with it.

"We could just not release it to public and keep it all to ourselves then, if the majority is not happy with it."

I actually came across something you might want to know:
In the German translation, in the Title Updates "Pop-Up" it shows the size of the TU as ($Größe).

P.S.: Where can I find the screenshots I make with Back+Start?

in aurora folder inside each game-media folder you'll find Trailer.wmv

my next question would be; will aurora play other formats than .wmv?

thanks Swizzy and Phoenix for the answers.

Aurora wil play whatever the 360 codes can play.  However in this version we only look for trailer.wmv.  You could try a divx avi  or h.264 mp4 renamed to trailer.wmv.  Not sure if it will work though

Edited by Mattie
autocorrect crap

In the German translation, in the Title Updates "Pop-Up" it shows the size of the TU as ($Größe).

It's easier to just use the webUI ( http://*IP*:9999 ) example: http://192.168.0.52:9999

I can only say without tabs it feels poor about feature richness.

But i think it may be good if we can filter in the ways how we want to and it could be a plus if its fast which i think it will be

Could you explain what you mean? "feels poor about feature richness"? you mean it feels like it doesn't have much to come with?

Well, the default view isn't supposed to be full of lot's of stuff, that's the whole point... it's supposed to be simple and fast, while still having everything you need at the tips of your fingers...

• Like 1

I want aurora to have a matrix like web ui so I can slap on the goggles and just go into the xbox and live in it. then have windows 8 implemented into it. then have option to have the xbox open up and make chocolate chip cookies. oh and don't forget to add the option to add ps4 emulation! Thanks guys.

• Like 1

I want aurora to have a matrix like web ui so I can slap on the goggles and just go into the xbox and live in it. then have windows 8 implemented into it. then have option to have the xbox open up and make chocolate chip cookies. oh and don't forget to add the option to add ps4 emulation! Thanks guys.

DONE! except for the chocolate chip cookies, we decided to go with chocolate flake cookies instead... ddeal with it!

It's easier to just use the webUI ( http://*IP*:9999 ) example: http://192.168.0.52:9999

Could you explain what you mean? "feels poor about feature richness"? you mean it feels like it doesn't have much to come with?

Well, the default view isn't supposed to be full of lot's of stuff, that's the whole point... it's supposed to be simple and fast, while still having everything you need at the tips of your fingers...

Like Swizzy said, you can use the webUI (on the notes page) of the plugin.

If you really want to use ftp, you can find them in the aurora Plugins/UserData/<titleid>/Screenshots folder

I want aurora to have a matrix like web ui so I can slap on the goggles and just go into the xbox and live in it. then have windows 8 implemented into it. then have option to have the xbox open up and make chocolate chip cookies. oh and don't forget to add the option to add ps4 emulation! Thanks guys.

Lol! And i want xbox transform into a space ship to fly with Aurora to the moon and back. And i WANT to have "tabs" on the command desk, like in Minority Report, with gloves and everything. And of course be so cool like Tom Cruise touching these SUPER DUPER tabs.

My 50 to these topic.

I have a blast with filters and is more logical than everything else. Like Angry Birds is a Kinect and a Xbla and a Xbox 360 regular dvd game. In what category will i put it?! With tabs i scrach my head where did i put it. With filters no problem.

So, don't mess with the mother f******* maker of Aurora. It's like with the vampires. Join them or get lost:)

Thank again Aurora making team.

Peace and have fun!

There is no http in aurora (yet). We're still debating the best way to do cover / screenshot / description editing

so maybe can do all this on usb flash drive maybe like back in the playstation 2 modchip days. now that sounds like a super good ideal or both usb. ftp to hdd. WebUI i dont care how we add stuff just would like that to come back in some way like WebUI

Lol! And i want xbox transform into a space ship to fly with Aurora to the moon and back. And i WANT to have "tabs" on the command desk, like in Minority Report, with gloves and everything. And of course be so cool like Tom Cruise touching these SUPER DUPER tabs.

My 50 to these topic.

I have a blast with filters and is more logical than everything else. Like Angry Birds is a Kinect and a Xbla and a Xbox 360 regular dvd game. In what category will i put it?! With tabs i scrach my head where did i put it. With filters no problem.

So, don't mess with the mother f******* maker of Aurora. It's like with the vampires. Join them or get lost:)

Thank again Aurora making team.

Peace and have fun!

Please don't use bad words it's not your house toilet so mind your words

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

(!!!!!!!This is a work in progress!!!!!!!) They need to cover the basics first! That is to play games and use homebrew! I'm positive this is going to be something way better than we hope for! Web UI is a very nice feature. But damn!, Give them time! All you complainers can learn how to code then make a web ui plugin yourselves or otherwise shut up and be thankful! Its been a year since fsd3 had an update or almost anything in that matter!  Thank you phoenix team for still having an interest in the xbox scene! thank you for this wonderful new dash! can't wait to see the finished product! Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Please don't use bad words it's not your house toilet so mind your words

I apologize for that. But i can not hear anymore whining about "tabs" like request.

Peace.

Thank you Aurora making team for all your work. I am a programmer too and know a lot about this kind of work. Have fun doing it and keep up the good work!

With tabs you had the feeling about managing your content without clicking on several buttons to set filters

I know its the same procedure but i just accept it as no feeling about simple ready management power

But its okay.

Maybe you can make it happen in future if you dont loose speed with it.

It just looks like microsoft regrets removing the startmenu and brings it back with windows 9 too late

Insight maybe the first right step forwards :)

Just do what you do

Dont worry about community opinions

Well the German Translation is really great. Glad people did not use the base of translation context.

I have used for some of the designations synonymous, but the meaning in the German Language is the same.

Can you give me specific examples?

Greets.

I apologize for that. But i can not hear anymore whining about "tabs" like request.

Peace.

Brother,

apology is not solutions for your bad words try to change your attitude it's public forum,still I didn't get why some peoples are using this kind of slang (f**k,su*k,sh*t) it's not a new generation language we are educated people so we have more responsiplity

• Like 1

I renamed a .mp4 file to .wmv, Aurora did detect that there's a video and the "play trailer" option was active but when pressed I got an error "optional media update is required, a media update is required to play this content. To get the update, sign in to xbox live and play the content again."

I did my research and learned that a mandatory update is required to play new video/audio formats which requires connecting to live. is there an alternative way to have this update without live?

thanks,

I renamed a .mp4 file to .wmv, Aurora did detect that there's a video and the "play trailer" option was active but when pressed I got an error "optional media update is required, a media update is required to play this content. To get the update, sign in to xbox live and play the content again."

I did my research and learned that a mandatory update is required to play new video/audio formats which requires connecting to live. is there an alternative way to have this update without live?

thanks,

From the Original Post:

Preview - This scene will allow you to browse through the screenshots downloaded during the Content Scan process.  It will also allow you to play the trailer that was downloaded, if available.   Note:  To play all trailers you will need the Optional Media Update.  Click here for installation directions.  

MaesterRowen, thank you.

message is gone but I got a fatal crash intercepted message when trying to play the video (after rename) and it threw me back to dashboard.

must be the video file itself, I'm going to experiment a little.

edit: ok, renaming does not work. I converted the .mp4 to .wmv but unfortunately the video quality is not pleasant especially if you're viewing fast action scenes it becomes blocky even when converted to high quality wmv. but I noticed that the trailers you guys included such as Gears of War 2, they are fantastic and small sized too. I'm interest to know what video tool you're using and the parameters you're selecting.