RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
morinzo

FSD TU Location?

Where does FSD install title update to?  I had to manually download the TU for Saints Row IV GOTC because FSD didn't find any for the MID 483CE82F and I'm not sure where to put it.

Or how to add the Saints Row IV Game Of The Century Edition title update to the unity site, could someone please explain how to do that??

Edit: I have tried to put it in the content/titleid/000b0000 & in the fsd/data/title updates & in the caches folder and when I try to launch the game the console freezes on the fsd screen that shows the game.

Here is TU 6 for Saints Row IV GOTC Edition if someone can upload it to the unity servers please.

Media ID: 483CE82F

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ln5vjjd4hnk80tz/TU_15KQ1VM_000000G000000.00000000001G4?dl=0

Where does FSD install title update to?  I had to manually download the TU for Saints Row IV GOTC because FSD didn't find any for the MID 483CE82F and I'm not sure where to put it.

Or how to add the Saints Row IV Game Of The Century Edition title update to the unity site, could someone please explain how to do that??

Edit: I have tried to put it in the content/titleid/000b0000 & in the fsd/data/title updates & in the caches folder and when I try to launch the game the console freezes on the fsd screen that shows the game.

Here is TU 6 for Saints Row IV GOTC Edition if someone can upload it to the unity servers please.

Media ID: 483CE82F

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ln5vjjd4hnk80tz/TU_15KQ1VM_000000G000000.00000000001G4?dl=0

If this TU belongs to your version of the game it should go into Hdd1:\Cache\

keep in mind that you also have to have the appropriate kernel for it to work, if you have a older kernel then required it won't work...

that update is for the regular edition of Saints Row IV ...it's not for the GOTC edition

that's why you wont get it to work