RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Andorkó Dániel

Wolfenstein the new order...

Hey guys.

Some may can help in my problem. Hipe so.

So I got a problem with this game. Ive got an rgh xbox and I installed this game correctly. I used to play eith it so it worked. Once a time console shutted down until I played. Oo Restarted that checked the celsius but is was not too hot. Started the game again tought nothing happend. But now comes the magic. Game ask for the disk 3.... Im sure thw fsd got auto disk swap but why it does not work now? Or what to do now?

Dashlunch 3.12

Kernel most fresh (updated 5 day ago for grid autosport)

Hey guys.

Some may can help in my problem. Hipe so.

So I got a problem with this game. Ive got an rgh xbox and I installed this game correctly. I used to play eith it so it worked. Once a time console shutted down until I played. Oo Restarted that checked the celsius but is was not too hot. Started the game again tought nothing happend. But now comes the magic. Game ask for the disk 3.... Im sure thw fsd got auto disk swap but why it does not work now? Or what to do now?

Dashlunch 3.12

Kernel most fresh (updated 5 day ago for grid autosport)

"most fresh"? as in 16756? that's one possible reason for your problems... 16747 is the last official update by us...

Did you read the readme for fsd to see how to place your games for the autoswap feature?

Hdd:\Xbox 360 Games\Wolfenstein New Order\disc2\
Hdd:\Xbox 360 Games\Wolfenstein New Order\disc3\
Hdd:\Xbox 360 Games\Wolfenstein New Order\disc4\

Yes I think its working correctly cos the autoswap wotkd with no ptoblem between disc1 and disc2. Or that one works everytime? I got no swap problems with any other game. Only with this. I will try to recopy the game into hdd again just 1st I wanted to ask all of you maybe anyone can help with an easier solution. Game paths are right.