RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
HowlingWolfe93

Changing Email Address on Unitiy Account

Yeah uh...how can I change my E-Mail address in the edit account for Unity? "JQE360" :question:

I have it set as *removed content* but I want to change it to *removed content* because I am closing my Mail.com account.

It says that I can't change it though. :unsure: Here it states: "Please note that you will not be able to change your email which has been already registered." :wallbash:I Can anyone help? I would really apreaciate it. Thanks! - DustinWolfe117

Edited by Swizzy
Removed e-mails

You should never post your email in a public forum, expect a lot of spam to come you way very soon :p

I will delete the current account and you can make a new one with the new email address, you will need to verify the email address.

You should never post your email in a public forum, expect a lot of spam to come you way very soon :p

I will delete the current account and you can make a new one with the new email address, you will need to verify the email address.

Oh ok sorry. And thanks man that helped A LOT! Well I have 1 problem, because I have friends on that account

(my original one) I can't remember all of the account/profile names. So I'm not sure if you can help with this

(unless I'll have to re-friend my friends myself which will take a very long time) one of my freinds is Ishmob. But please message back.

Oh ok sorry. And thanks man that helped A LOT! Well I have 1 problem, because I have friends on that account

(my original one) I can't remember all of the account/profile names. So I'm not sure if you can help with this

(unless I'll have to re-friend my friends myself which will take a very long time) one of my freinds is Ishmob. But please message back.

You'll probably have to do it all on your own...

OK well thanks again. Oh by the way, I know this site is for modded Xboxes and stuff but I just wanted to know, is it OK to talk about The Pirate Bay here? :unsure:

I don't want my account closed because of something I may or may not know. The reason I'm asking is because I made a JTAG tutorial and it took me almost 3

months to finnish it. I just don't want to get in "trouble" with you guys. Please message back as soon as you can. Thanks

OK well thanks again. Oh by the way, I know this site is for modded Xboxes and stuff but I just wanted to know, is it OK to talk about The Pirate Bay here? :unsure:

I don't want my account closed because of something I may or may not know. The reason I'm asking is because I made a JTAG tutorial and it took me almost 3

months to finnish it. I just don't want to get in "trouble" with you guys. Please message back as soon as you can. Thanks

Nope, we do not allow Piracy talk here...