RealModScene
Keyser

GaDaBaMa 3.2 for F3

Have been using fsd for year never tried to get covers,now I want it lol because I helped my friend with his. His was so easy to do as he has wi fi on black 360,I'm still using the old white one.

Don't have Internet at home. Gadabama would be awesome for me to use.only problem is getting that administrator error can't seem to get passed it.have tried the password and all above methods here. Nothing seems to work.

Please help. 

It's cool got it,working rite now. Downloaded Access Runtime 2010 SP1.

Did get couple of errors while doing it,but got all covers now.

Thanks for awesome application. 

• Like 1

in my case im still getting administrator error ... tried both 2010 & 2013 ... the old solution link on xboxpirate is dead ... pls resubmit the solution

On 24.6.2017 at 9:16 PM, TAIMAT said:

in my case im still getting administrator error ... tried both 2010 & 2013 ... the old solution link on xboxpirate is dead ... pls resubmit the solution

i can tell ya create you a windows 7 vm and install gadabama on  that one. works best.

please post complete error to this, which os you are using, which office installed/runtimes that anybody can help ;)

Download GaDaBaMa_3.2

On 1/24/2018 at 5:55 AM, kiuzo88 said:

Please reupload GaDaBaMa

I think it's time to move on buddy. Not only is FSD abandoned, but I just attempted to check covers through my installation of GaDaBaMa and it does not even communicate with the cover site anymore (jqe360.com). If you absolutely need it I found a Mega.nz file online through a xbox-link site in Spanish? So it can be found through a google search, but I won't share it cause I can't confirm it's legit except for this. Good luck and happy hunting.

21 hours ago, QuattroGam3r said:

I think it's time to move on buddy. Not only is FSD abandoned, but I just attempted to check covers through my installation of GaDaBaMa and it does not even communicate with the cover site anymore (jqe360.com). If you absolutely need it I found a Mega.nz file online through a xbox-link site in Spanish? So it can be found through a google search, but I won't share it cause I can't confirm it's legit except for this. Good luck and happy hunting.

FYI, Jqe360.com redirects to xboxunity now. The cover API has changed since that was last updated though, which is why the official FSDrev775 wont download them anymore either. If you could get the source code for the app, it would be easy enough to fix though. :) Totally not worth it if you ask me, but easy none the less.

On 1/26/2018 at 3:48 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

FYI, Jqe360.com redirects to xboxunity now. The cover API has changed since that was last updated though, which is why the official FSDrev775 wont download them anymore either. If you could get the source code for the app, it would be easy enough to fix though. :) Totally not worth it if you ask me, but easy none the less.

I had a tough enough time just finding a single link to the binary, doubt I would ever be able to find the source (aside from trying to contact keyser). Thanks for the info gavin, but like you said, not worth the hassle.

32 minutes ago, SkifB said:

I have Access 2016 installed. Will I be able to use GaDaBaMa with it?

Considering there are two versions, one for Access 2010, one for Access 2013, I wouldn't think so. Also from Keyser...

On 5/31/2017 at 6:47 AM, NETHERREALM said:

It's cool got it,working rite now. Downloaded Access Runtime 2010 SP1.

Did get couple of errors while doing it,but got all covers now.

Thanks for awesome application.