Keyser

GaDaBaMa 3.2 for F3

Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?&v=jMWXpp0V2is

YOUTUBE TUTORIAL VIDEO

MIGRATE FROM FSD2 TO F3 - IMPORTANT

FILES

• [*]
Access Runtime 2010 (will be automatically installed if needed during setup) [*]Access Runtime 2010 SP1 (must be downloaded and installed manually) [*]GaDaBaMa 3.2

32/64bit

• [*]Only 32bit version supported.
M$ recommends using 32 over 64 bit.

Manuals

Changelog

• [*]Redesigned Mainform layout [*]Faster navigation [*]Less flicker [*]Added YouTube player [*]Fixed RSS feed width [*]Fixed Order by on TreeView selection [*]Added Last saved games [*]Enhanced Theme creator [*]Added few themes [*]Added download latest TU form [*]New fields: ContentItemYouTubeVideo, ContentItemSystemLink [*]Fixed losing Game completed/not completed setting after sync [*]Added: delete obsolete TitleUpdates in Content (000B0000) folder [*]Export automatically tblReplacements / import on new install [*]Added LiNK checkbox in Manual edit form [*]Fixed wrong colors on Avatar.html

• [*]Added CLEAR DATA sync ->
see YouTube tutorial

• [*]Added Delete obsolete TU [*]Added Allow Samba enabled under Sync [*]Added copy GameAssetInfo.bin (used in enhanced WebUI) [*]Enabled overwrite setting for JPG2DDS and PNG2DDS [*]Added 5 new themes (totally 33 themes to choose from!)

New Trailer hotkeys:
-F -> FullScreen on/off
-ESC -> stop video/back to game details
-Fixed err 3018 ImportGameAssetInfo
-Fixed err 91 FieldExists
-Fixed err 2450 GoToImageID
-Fixed err 3078 Init_Imageflow/WriteImageflowIndexHTML
-Fixed err 3259 SQ_Cleanup
-Changed/fixed view for TitleUpdates in TreeView
-Changed/fixed .assets header creation to binary (fixes codepage errors)

-Added SQL builder / Mass update function
-Added new SyncQueue form/ribbon

- Changed to F3 database

Infos

GaDaBaMa offers an alternate method to manage your F3 database.

Data functions

• [*]Import/Export content.db (settings.db) (F3) [*]Import dlc_report.txt/gameSave_report.txt (XM360) [*]Scan Content folder for dlc/gamesaves (x360pkgtool.exe) [*]Export dlc_titles.txt (XM360)

Online functions

• [*]Get Game/DLC info/images from xbox.com [*]Get boxarts/covers from covers.jqe360.com [*]Get title updates from marketplace.jqe360.com

Picture functions

• [*]Extract dds from .assets [*]Convert dds to jpg (irfanview) [*]Convert jpg to dds (nvdxt) [*]Convert png to dds (only for icons) [*]Create F3 .assets file

Video functions

• [*]Stream preview video (if available) [*]Stream YouTube video (customizable search)

GUI functions

• [*]Coverflow [*]GameWall [*]Customized themes [*]Filter fields (alphabetic/genre/tabs) [*]Multilanguage thanks to all translators! + Google Translator [*]RSS feed [*]Screenshots Slideshow [*]Search field [*]ShortKeys

Use with caution!
GaDaBaMa syncs with following apps:

• [*]F3 rev735 [*]XM360 2.0d (optional - use x360pkgtool.exe to scan Contents directly)

Please make sure you have these versions installed.

GaDaBaMa modifies content.db directly. This means

• [*]No content.db backup will be created [*]A faulty content.db or .assets files can cause F3 to crash and even prevent restarting

Please make sure you have a backup plan to access your console (over FTP), in case something happens.

Credits

• [*]GaDaBaMa DEV (GoodfellaKeyser) [*]  [*]dhSQLite (Olaf Schmidt) [*]IrfanView (Irfan Skiljan) [*]x360pkgtool (xorloser) [*]JQE360 (JQE) [*]Samba Team [*]TeamFSD [*]XM360 (node21) [*]  [*]AMIT betatester [*]ctm555 Swedish translation [*]darkmurf betatester, themes creator [*]GabLeRoux French translation [*]jappi88 Dutch translation [*]JaRaBcN betatester & Spanish translation [*]Jorge Carvalho Portuguese translation [*]Kysshin French translation [*]MADOFOCS betatester & German translation [*]MeLoS italian translation [*]robins Chinese translation [*]threesixtyuser Dutch translation [*]ZoMBYaKa Russian translation

Thanks to all TeamFSD forum members and bug reporters!
Special thanks to darkmurf.

Known bugs

• [*]Err 2450 on JQE360.com functions happen when JQE360.com is offline - thanks for the bug reports [*].assets file contains no images or no images are shown -> get 3.1.1 or higher

Access 2010 VERSION
GaDaBaMa32.rar

Access 2013 VERSION

GaDaBaMa_3.2_A2013.rar

• Like 7

Thanks goes to TeamFSD for the information provided on the .assets file :)

GaDaBaMa 3.0 has now been released. Please read Important_notes.pdf. Don't complain afterwards...

It has been tested as good as possible. Due to time issues I'm not able to test it any further so there might be bugs.

Changelog 3.1

-Added SQL builder / Mass update function

-Added new SyncQueue form/ribbon

hello ...

i tried to open gadama 3.1 and i have acsses2010 32 bit and i get an error .

this is the error:

"the expression you entered has a function name that .:gadabama::. can't find "

i hope you can help ...

ok103

That sounds like you need Access 2010 Runtime SP1 (Service Pack 1)

Get it from the link in the post (under files).

hello keyser

itried to download and install the sp1 for acsses 2010 runtime .. but i get an error when itry to install the sp1

this is the message :

"the expected version of the product was notfound on the system"

what can i do ?

how do i know what version i have and what sp1 i need to download ?

thanks

ok103

I suppose that if you have Access 2010 32 bit already installed then it could be a language problem. I guess you need to download SP1 in the same language as Access 2010 is.

The service packs should also be available through Windows/Office Updates. Try to search for updates it should find the one suited for your system.

If you open Access you can see the installed version by clicking on File, Help, Additional Version and Copyright Information. A window will appear and you should see the current version.

The user MackTK had the same issue (see XUITT topic) I don't know if he managed to solve it. Maybe he can give you a hint. I haven't experienced this kind of issue in all test systems, so I'm a bit in the dark here, sorry.

hey all

now i have office pro 2010 plus with acsses 2010 sp1

and still i can't get it to work - same error

"the expression you entered has a function name that .:gadabama::. can't find "

when i try to install acsses runtime sp1 ( already have runtime 2010 ) - i get the same error -

please what do i do ?

i have sent r MackTK mail regarding this problem but ididn't get a replay

what do mean by " Does XUITT produce the same error?"

i don't know what XUITT is so i didn't download it ... but i downloaded the accsess runtime 2010 sp1 and try to install it - no change

my office 2010 pro plus , is "activated"

do i need to download install use XUITT?

ok103

XUITT is just another app powered by Access 2010 SP1 done by myself.

If it gives you the same error, then the problem might be your Access installation. I don't think it's a missing reference (file).

The one file giving errors has been properly added in the setup so that it finds it's reference.

In the above post I explain how to check if SP1 is installed. It must look like this:

post-133-0-97376700-1354216435_thumb.png

hi Ok103

when i encountered message like " the expected version bla2"

i just uninstall office 2010 , then restart, uninstall assess2010 then restar, then insatall access runtime 2010 and the SP1 , optionally install office 2010 again

and thats works , works on my win 7 32bit and win 8 32bit, hope thats works for u too :D

and thanks for ur update sir Keyser :D , hope its work better in my win 8

hello alll ...

first of all i want to thank you for trying to help me and bepatience with all my posts .

keyser - i have the same version of office as you posted.

what i did was install the same office version on a 64 bit computer and run the gadabama on it and it worked .

so the problem was that i run gadabama from a 32 bit computer ...

now about the gadabama - i don't need to xbox open and connected to the internet right ?

i can connect my ex HD and run it from there ... can someone post me a maual ( video ? ) of how to do it ?

i want to say about the FS3 that it has a few bug when changing the game cover options ,,,, it crashes ...

i hope that someone can help me and i hoped i helped someone ...

this is a great community !! thanks all of you for your support

i hope i can help out others !!

thanks a gain

ok103

Well that's strange. I usually test it on 3 different machines:

Win XP 32bit | Win 7 32bit |Win 7 64bit

Anyways, I'm glad you got it working on your 64bit system.

> i don't need to xbox open and connected to the internet right ?

You just need to be able to select your F3 database from Windows Explorer.

Connect your Xbox 360 HDD directly to your PC. I use a Fat32 formatted USB stick to boot F3 and it works flawlessly.

To update my F3 Database I just plug it into my PC. You can also use a Samba connection, but I don't recommend it anymore.

> i can connect my ex HD and run it from there ... can someone post me a maual ( video ? ) of how to do it ?

The manuals (ENG, GER, ESP) are found under All Programs, GaDaBaMa, Manuals or

under %appdata%\Gadabama\manuals or

clicking on Help (it will open the manual according to your language setting if available)

The Video tutorials are found under Database tools, Video Tutorials. Maybe

video of GaDaBaMa 2.0 is the most complete. Except the Sync (STEP4) function most functions are identical. For how to sync check the video in the first post.

i need a help...

i have a same error on my GaDaBaMa program...

i have office 2003 already...

if i uninstall this version and install 2010 version... can i run perfectly?

I don't think that you need to uninstall Office 2003 first. Maybe just Access 2003.

I had a test machine where Office 2007 was installed. Just uninstalling Access 2007 and installing Access RT 2010 + SP1 was enough to get it working.

If you have Access 2010 already installed, check if you have SP1 as well (see image in the above post).

hello all

well i finally got gadabama to work and i follow the manual and the youtube video ,,,

and i tried to locate the covers and box set ...

after all the proccesing ended i saw all my games with covers and box set on my gadabama program

but when i loaded the xbox and entered the games section i didn't see any covers( just "missing covers" andall the game that has cover - insted of the cover i got gray cover .. when i entered to see deatils .. i couldn't see the background and the box set ... i did see the right panel with the game brif text .

can anyone help me with that ?

ok103

This sounds like you didn't do STEP4 (Sync).

Step 1: Configure paths/other settings

Step 2: Import F3 database to GaDaBaMa

Step 3: Download stuff either from xbox.com or jqe360.com or add manually

Step 4: Sync GaDaBaMa content with your Xbox HDD

All images are downloaded in JPG format. But F3 uses DDS format. Step4 is divided in various steps:

Convert JPG to DDS, Extract DDS files from .assets if DDS not locally available, Create new .assets file

You can see what Step4 is gonna do by selecting tab SyncQueue. You can modify your sync queue, add 1 or all games, delete 1 or all games etc.

Step4 overwrites also the ContentItems table. This table contains all descriptions.

hey keyser ,

thanks for your replay

first of all i wanted to say that the problem i had with the GADABAMA on my 32 bit computer and acsses 2010 pro plus - is fixed - after i installed the office with the SP1 i have reinstalled GADABAMA 3.1 and it worked ! - hope that helps someone .

i did all the steps you wrote ... and i still don't know what's the problem ...

i connected my ex HD and set the paths .... and then imported the F3 DB , ( by the way what's the name of the db ... if backup all my folders can i try again from diffrent computer ... ? )

after i Download stuff either from xbox.com or jqe360.com or add manually ( i don't understand hoow to manualy manage the covers and box sets what kind of file do i need and what size ?

I have sync all the gadabama stuff in to my ex hdd (xbox hd) but still when i enter my xbox games i don't see the cover/boxsets/backgroud/icons ... i only see the brif review of the game (from xbox market ) so i know something is configured right - otherwise i wouldn't see anything..

how can i check what are the paths that the cover/boxsets/backgroud/icons uses .. maybe something os wrong with that ???

maybe i have a problem with the gamedata folder .... ( when i choose the FREESYLE folder it automatcly chosses the gamedata folder ...

can i try again in another computer from the start ?

any ideas ?

thanks for anyones help !!!

ok103

Thats weird.

Let's try the following:

Go to %appdata%gadabamajpg00000001

There you should find some jpgs. Open one and you'll know what game it is. Search that game in Gadabama.

Click on the SyncQueue tab and select Add Current game. Open the SQ, you should see that game. Press on Step4. After sync verify these folders:

Under %appdata%gadabamadds00000001

You should see all dds files of that game. You can open these files with irfanview. I think you need the formats.dll file for that.

Then go to F3DataGameData00000001 here you should see a 00000001.assets file. This file contains all converted jpg files to dds + a header. The logic of the header was explained in the 2.2.1 topic if you want to verify it.

As far as I remember Gadabama creates all GameData subfolders (locally & under F3) during the process. It does not verify though if GameData exists as this folder is created by F3.

If it worked for this game you can add all games at once under tab SQ Add All Games.

Sent from my GT-I9100

hello again ...

i took a game like fifa street - well i have in my %appdata%gadabamajpg00000136

and i have C:UsersroyAppDataRoamingGaDaBaMaDDS00000136

i saw that the files are the same pics .

clicked sync queue and clicked current game - then entered the syncqueue and saw the pics i want to sync

i entered my xbox ex HD : G:FreeStyleDataGameData00000136

and saw the 00000136.assets file and the size of it is similar to the all the dds files.... so i think it's good right? ok now i tried to sync...and after it converted the jpg files to dds and the dds to assets file it says - you need to restart your xbox - so i unplug my ex hd and try to load up the xbox to see if something changed ...

after pluging my xbox again the Freestyle 3 runs and when i go to xbox 360 games : i see all the games with gray color insted of the cover ,,, andwhen i click deatils ,, i get the screen - on the left the box set is empty ,,, and on the right i get the game market brif text ,,, and i don't have anyicons or backgound image..

even if i go to the conetnt settings and change the cover view type i don't get anything,,,

i think that the freestyle is going to the files but maaybe can't read them right or domething like that ...

i really don't know what to do next... i don't know how to upload images so you'll see what i'm trying to write you ..

if you want to mail me and i'll send you those prntscreens ,,, i'll do it..

By The Way:

before i started playing with the gadabama i copied all the folder and files (exsept "games folder" ) for backup..

so maybe i need to "run over" the files and start again? what do you think ....

by the way is there anything i can do to help the site and this comunity ?

thanks alot for all your help,,,, i really think that you are great .. tryingto help me out ..

ok103

Thats good news. At least we know now that all the sync process works.

Just upload an .assets file and I take a look. Maybe it doesnt write the header correctly.

Sent from my GT-I9100

hey keyser,

i'll upload to rapidshare the file .. can i check and open the file to see if something wrong with the header ( can you write me what i need to see ? )

here is the link to the file :

this is the file from my ex HD

G:FreeStyleDataGameData00000136

http://rapidshare.com/files/3875685158/00000136.assets

ok103

tell me if you have problem downloading it