RealModScene
danielmacbo

hi friends

hi i am new to the forum forgive the typos is that I use a translator I would like especially to catch up on modscene as it is my first 360 rgh has fs3 I wonder where pages can I download games for the console and I have also seen that there are several different dashboard to mine which are the characteristics of each game I'm looking for right now is alan wake american nightmares free region and with subtitles in Spanish if I can help I would be very useful thanks :dj:

You will not be given links to games, DLC etc. Homebrew, yes... other stuff no... it's illegal...

and because the page is called realmodscene? I do not understand at all!

Mod stands for Modifications, now... how do you get this to become "The site for illegal downloads of games"?

Does it stand "The site for legal modifications" ?

RGH Isn't illegal in itself, it depends entirely on how you use it, if you use it for piracy in most countries it's illegal, in others not so much... but... yeah... we don't support illegal activity on this forum...

hi i am new to the forum forgive the typos is that I use a translator I would like especially to catch up on modscene as it is my first 360 rgh has fs3 I wonder where pages can I download games for the console and I have also seen that there are several different dashboard to mine which are the characteristics of each game I'm looking for right now is alan wake american nightmares free region and with subtitles in Spanish if I can help I would be very useful thanks :dj:

Los enlaes para bajar los juegos los encuentras en Google. No preguntes aqui que va contra las reglas.

Si tienes la consola en español y el pais local en español en la configuracion muchos juegos te corren sin hacerles nada mas en español.

Suerte.

Los enlaes para bajar los juegos los encuentras en Google. No preguntes aqui que va contra las reglas.

Si tienes la consola en español y el pais local en español en la configuracion muchos juegos te corren sin hacerles nada mas en español.

Suerte.

This is a english forum, use english yes?

This is a english forum, use english yes?

You're right, sorry for that. I was just trying to explain to him in his language because he was having trouble with english, but next time I will use the PM system in these situations.