RealModScene
Jacobkey29

Can't log into xbox unity

i keep trying to make an account on xbox unity, i registered 2 accounts and both times it said added user, then i try to log into xbox unity right after that and it says "login failed please try again" i also tried it on my xbox and it wont work either. Any suggestions?

Thanks

There's enough with 1 thread, you don't need 2...

Where did you create your account? on xboxunity.net? are you able to sign in on your computer? if not; start by troubleshooting there, it's case sensitive, so you must type it in exactly the same (upper and lower case characters) so, if your password is "PaSSwoRD" you can't type in "password" or "PASSWORD" it has to be EXACTLY "PaSSwoRD", the same goes for your username...

If you are still having issues signing in, contact the admins and have them look into it...

Yes I created the account on xboxunity.net ,I can't sign in on my computer either no matter what I do. I'm typing the username and password in exactly the same as I did when I registered it. And nothing works

Jacobkey29

And the other one I made ( just to see if I made a mistake on the first one) is JewiishBoi

Jacobkey29  is not a user on Unity

JewiishBoi  is a user but has not been activated via email confirmation

JewiishBoi has now been approved and you should be good to sign in.

good happens to me I just register here and will not let me connect to the xbox if I can help you.

Realmodscene.com isn't the replacement for jqe360.com, http://xboxunity.net is the replacement...

Hi,

I have the same Problem. That Aurora won´t load any Covers.

On the XboxUnity Page i can Login without any Problems. On my Xbox360 comes when i am pushing the Verify Button : Authentication TheOneWithHorns failed.

I received no Email to verify my Acoount or something. I am a user since the JQE360 times.

Please verify me . So i can download those Covers.

TheOneWithHorns is an approved account, make sure you have entered your account details correctly. 

I entered all correctly. i entered my APi Key manually because it won´t verify when i hit the "Anfordern"  Request Button.

Anyway it says that happend a problem at the Request of my API Key.

In the Verifying Process i got an error too.

I am forwarded my Ports 3071 and 3072 in my Router and there are also errors.

Sorry, i am getting Crazy.

I entered all correctly. i entered my APi Key manually because it won´t verify when i hit the "Anfordern"  Request Button.

Anyway it says that happend a problem at the Request of my API Key.

In the Verifying Process i got an error too.

I am forwarded my Ports 3071 and 3072 in my Router and there are also errors.

Sorry, i am getting Crazy.

enter your user name and then click the button to request the API key, a pop up will appear for you to enter your password. It will then use your login info to request the API key.

Now i tried that way . I deleted the manual API Key i have entered, and then i push the Request Button , and than i give in my correct new password , than a popup msg says that occured an error on requesting your APi Key ,try again later or something. I tried it since 10 a.m. again and again with the same problem.

It doesn´t work for me .

I am reactivating my Freestyle Dash i think.

Does Unity work with the FSD3 ?? Because there are only the JQE360 login ? Would the Console connect to the right Homepage ??

it will work the same on FS3 but you must be entering an incorrect password.

HELP! I can't log into unity! I was a JQE member but my account never transferred over. I cant make a new account on Unity either. My user name is TheModdingCat. Please help me.  

I seem to have same probs,

User name BytePir8, is taken, have

sent password reset.

comes to email addy with no probs

but when i try to logon i get the

logon failed.

user name is not the same as email addy is it?

help

cheers

Byte

Hello All

I too am having the same issues as the 2 posers above. I just changed my defective HDD on my box and I then could not link my console.I can still sign into realmodscene.com but not into unity ( same error as BytePir8 ) Tried my buddies account and it worked fine. Strtange...

My tag is " BoilyolOily " . I also tried to reset the password to no avail.

Some help would be great as I can not use Link now :(

I am not absolutely certain that my jqe account user name was exactly as my gamer tag is as so far as case sensitivty is concerned.

Thanks in advance for assistance!

i keep trying to make an account on xbox unity, i registered many accounts and all times it said added user, then i try to log into xbox unity right after that and it says "login failed please try again" i also tried it on my xbox and it wont work either.please help me my last account was D.Nebil,please fix it for me post-46288-0-59971000-1409542542_thumb.jpg

i keep trying to make an account on xbox unity, i registered many accounts and all times it said added user, then i try to log into xbox unity right after that and it says "login failed please try again" i also tried it on my xbox and it wont work either.please help me my last account was D.Nebil,please fix it for me attachicon.gif00.jpg

Did you type in the password correctly?

hi All. cannot log into account as well. doesn't let me in. have reset password, but no luck. i think it's the activation thing that didn't work (i haven't received the activation email. but received the forgotten password email easily!)

my username is lifebbs

cheers