RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
cozmo72

mupen64 video update

hi,

sorry I'm pretty new at this, I cant seem to get mupen64 working. I start up Xell with a USB with mupen64 and some roms on. xell starts to run xenon.elf and then the screen goes blank. I've been having a dig around and found this is a problem with corona motherboards ( :unsure:) and there's an update to fix the problem. My xbox is the one with the smartglass, so I have no idea what motherboard is inside it. Also my xell is version 0.993 (which seems to be the latest from what I can tell) and I noticed the last releases are pretty old. As you have probably already gathered is wasn't me that modded the xbox so I have no idea if the video fix update was already applied or not, or if it requires the update. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

hi,

sorry I'm pretty new at this, I cant seem to get mupen64 working. I start up Xell with a USB with mupen64 and some roms on. xell starts to run xenon.elf and then the screen goes blank. I've been having a dig around and found this is a problem with corona motherboards ( :unsure:) and there's an update to fix the problem. My xbox is the one with the smartglass, so I have no idea what motherboard is inside it. Also my xell is version 0.993 (which seems to be the latest from what I can tell) and I noticed the last releases are pretty old. As you have probably already gathered is wasn't me that modded the xbox so I have no idea if the video fix update was already applied or not, or if it requires the update. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

This is a Libxenon homebrew, you can find the release thread for Mupen64-v0.993 here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2244-mupen64-360-v0993-beta-updated-to-support-corona/