RealModScene
SpinelessCrow

Cannot Connect Aurora 0.1a

Hello, I know that probably there are many other topic about this,but I so anxious to play live that I decided to open a new one.

Please someone help me, I cannot connect to the internet and download covers or even play online, every time I select Verify on the plugin tab I get the Unity Authentication Fail, the UPNP ok and the other two failed too, and every time i try to get a key i get an error too, please someone share some knowledge and teach me how to pass this problens...

Thank you and good night

Xbox LIVE is off limits for any RGH/JTAG console, asking about how to bypass this stuff is NOT allowed here...

If you want to be an asshole and mess up Xbox LIVE for everyone else, go somewhere else...

Xbox LIVE is off limits for any RGH/JTAG console, asking about how to bypass this stuff is NOT allowed here...

If you want to be an asshole and mess up Xbox LIVE for everyone else, go somewhere else...

he does say live but seems to be talking about LiNK

he does say live but seems to be talking about LiNK

Woops, i stopped reading when he mentioned beeing anxious to play on live... been ALOT of ppl having issues with trying to play on live and comming here for support lately, getting tired of reading about all of it >_<

My bad

Woops, i stopped reading when he mentioned beeing anxious to play on live... been ALOT of ppl having issues with trying to play on live and comming here for support lately, getting tired of reading about all of it >_<

My bad

No worries, us being the official site for dashlaunch is going to bring all those kiddies here to beg for an update lol

If u have separate modem and separate WiFi router means u need to change your isp type ,,

Like this

In your modem Change to bridge mode

In your WiFi router change to PPPoE

Or if u have modem + WiFi router both are together means change your isp type to PPPoE

Make sure u have latest plugin

Make sure your ping patch is enabled in your dashlaunch

Make sure your upnp is enabled in your routers

Make a static ip in your console and note your mac address and ip address for reservation purpose in router

Goto to your router mode make a reserve address for your console

Afterthat u need add port number like this

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=1182

Now save your settings again try to check your verify tap

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

....................Seen a few posts etc. tell me that there not using "xbox" live.........go on tell me...... :huh:

This forum was should not support xbls,Xboxlivehive,some stealth live sites bcz it's all illegal stuffs,,so don't talk about that may be you have been firedddd

• Like 1

LOL.....i think you missed my point dude....... the go on tell me bit was I didn't want to believe it...... my humor..... 

• Like 2