RealModScene
fezzy

Anyone know how to put a mp3 file set as intro into a already made skin xzp file

hello I know how to edit a xzp freestyle skin file with the right programs but does anyone know how to add audio to the skin as intro through editing and preferably so it loops over and over again please let me know a lot of people have been asking this question ill be forever great full thank you very much take care

hello insainty4all thank you very much I used a xzp to extract the whole folder of the freestyle xzp skin file and I found the audio file I could not find a splash.xma file so I made one by using a good audio converter program it was below 8mb I put it back in the audio folder and It didn't seem to work I also tried the link you gave me and that didn't work either mate anyone else any other suggestions what you guys reckon lets get this solved so its answerd for me and everyone else that's been asking about this on the net looks like a fair few people according to google....thanx in advance

Thanx anyway Insanity4all but ive downloaded dark forces skins off realmodscene he has very good skins im just trying to figure out how to put music in his made xzp skins but I don't know how anyone else knows it will be highly appreciated thanx anyway bro