RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Hype

[Aurora] quick launch to start the last played game

Hello,

is it possible to add a quick launch option to start the last played game?

Best regards

Hype

It's possible yes, the question is if it'll be done... maybe, maybe not... it needs to be thought about how to implement it the best way... perhaps having it at the top of favorites? or something like that? perhaps top of Quick Browse?

The sort function is a nice feature.

But if you like to sort your games by name, it isn't comfortable to go to the options and change the sort order everytime.

Swizzy's suggestion sounds great. Maybe with LB or RB to call up a quick browse menu with the last ~5 played games?

The sort function is a nice feature.

But if you like to sort your games by name, it isn't comfortable to go to the options and change the sort order everytime.

Swizzy's suggestion sounds great. Maybe with LB or RB to call up a quick browse menu with the last ~5 played games?

There's already a Quick Browse menu, press X and you see it...

I know the quick browse menu... I think the right meaning is lost in translation :)

;)

My example was meant as a separately menu for the last games.

But an integration into the quick browse menu sounds great, too.

There's already a Quick Browse menu, press X and you see it...

I know the quick browse menu... I think the right meaning is lost in translation :)

;)

My example was meant as a separately menu for the last games.

But an integration into the quick browse menu sounds great, too.

LB / RB are already reserved. Something like this will be possible in future releases

Hype speaks the truth! FSD had it right. Sort it by last game(s) played.

I have noticed that you can sort them as so, but it throws everything out of wack. At least FSD did sort them by last game(s) played then did the rest by aphabetical order. With Aurora, after it does the last games played, nothing is listed alphabetically.

Hype speaks the truth! FSD had it right. Sort it by last game(s) played.

I have noticed that you can sort them as so, but it throws everything out of wack. At least FSD did sort them by last game(s) played then did the rest by aphabetical order. With Aurora, after it does the last games played, nothing is listed alphabetically.

You can setup your own sorting script you know... you can set one up that sorts by last played game followed by alphabetical order...

I love the idea. Maybe it could be possible as the function of the button B (keep pressing) when you already had a disc inside with the exception that it will have the icon and name of the last game played.

Perhaps it's late BUT also is a very good update needed to avoid the annoying search function EVERY TIME.

Kind regards.

• Like 1