RealModScene
Swizzy

Aurora Filters by Swizzy

each is a seperate folder on the device :)

so:

Device:\XBLA\

Device:\Retail\

Device:\GOD\

?

so:

?

"^.-xbla.-$"

"^.-retail.-$"

"^.-god.-$"

worked for me. it will show games from specified folder on all devices connected. 

oh, and folder names should be in lower case

"^.-xbla.-$"

"^.-retail.-$"

"^.-god.-$"

worked for me. it will show games from specified folder on all devices connected. 

oh, and folder names should be in lower case

Those strings will search for anything containing "xbla", "retail" or "god", it doesn't matter where they are, it's better to have the script be specific for each folder as otherwise it'll have unforseen effects later if you add another device with a different folder structure which have this string in it...

so:

?

Yes exactly like that, sorry for the delay in my reply..My internet has been down :(

There is a possibility that the game has kinect capabilities, which is why it is showing up there. the only way I can think of is add a simple lua script that would show just that game, and add it to the 360 games "Folder".

please help, the game ghost reacon is appearing in kinect filter games, how can a change for xbox 360 games ?

You would have to do one of these:

1. Edit the database changing the flags used to tell what type of game it is (Xbox 360, XBLA, or Kinect) and remove the Kinect flag

2. Modify the Kinect filter (add an exception for this title and return false if it's this title)

3. As gavin_darkglider mentioned, make a filter that hides everything else and just shows this game (return false instead of true for everything else) then use it with a quickview

• Like 2

I havnt used sqlitebrowser, I personally use sqliteadmin, but I would assume they will both work. :)

Do you have a link for a working version? the only one i could find is a Adobe Air version that's for advanced users (you write queries yourself) and it was apparently released back in 2008, which means it's ancient by today's software standards ;)

Do you have a link for a working version? the only one i could find is a Adobe Air version that's for advanced users (you write queries yourself) and it was apparently released back in 2008, which means it's ancient by today's software standards ;)

http://sqliteadmin.orbmu2k.de/ dont know when it was last updated, but it seems to work fine with the latest sqlite 3 standard, as that is what I have been using for manually editing the db for the Cheat Manager, while testing between builds.

http://sqliteadmin.orbmu2k.de/ dont know when it was last updated, but it seems to work fine with the latest sqlite 3 standard, as that is what I have been using for manually editing the db for the Cheat Manager, while testing between builds.

It is even older :) 2006

But yeah, that one i also found, couldn't get it to load databases tho :(

Oh well, SQLiteBrowser works great, and it's still being updated :D (last release was today)

It worked for me yesterday when I was manually editing filters for show all on aurora. I will look into sqlitebrowser, since it is still getting updated. :) Might be some nice new features included.

please how script data work in manage paths, i have set in custom "music" now what can a do to create a filter for this custom ? have tutorial for aurora ?

please how script data work in manage paths, i have set in custom "music" now what can a do to create a filter for this custom ? have tutorial for aurora ?

Aurora doesnt double as a media center, so I dont quite get what you are asking.

A little info on scripts, they act as filters for the data in the database. So for example, if a game has the multi disc flag set in the database, it will filter out all except disc 1. Show enabled only shows games that can be accessed, eg if you have games on your internal hdd, and a usb drive, and you unplug the usb drive, the the games are disabled. etc. I am personally working with Swizzy and felida to be able to filter games by rating, so people with children can easily filter the games they want there children playing, without having to put them in a seperate folder then the rest of the games. Aurora doesnt do music or videos, and probably wont ever. Then again, who knows what will happen after Nova, WebUI, and Samba is finished. It would be cool to see a built in media center capability, that doesnt rely on the microsoft crap media stuff.

GameListFilterCategories.User["music"] = function(Content)
	-- Return if this has the script variable Music
	return Content.ScriptData == "music"
end
^ that's how simple it is to do ;)
  • Like 2

GameListFilterCategories.User["music"] = function(Content)
	-- Return if this has the script variable Music
	return Content.ScriptData == "music"
end
^ that's how simple it is to do ;)

Swizzy i save this script and put where in aurora ? my intention is create an option to separed the guitar hero and rock band game as XBLA, Emulators and others (sorry for my bad english im from brazil srsrsrrs

Swizzy i save this script and put where in aurora ? my intention is create an option to separed the guitar hero and rock band game as XBLA, Emulators and others (sorry for my bad english im from brazil srsrsrrs

You put it here:

Aurora/Media/Scripts/UserFilters/ with whatever name you want to give it with the extension ".lua" so, something like: "musicgames.lua"

You might also want to change the first section of it (GameListFilterCategories.User["music"]) to something like: GameListFilterCategories.User["Music Games"]

• Like 2

this

You put it here:

Aurora/Media/Scripts/UserFilters/ with whatever name you want to give it with the extension ".lua" so, something like: "musicgames.lua"

You might also want to change the first section of it (GameListFilterCategories.User["music"]) to something like: GameListFilterCategories.User["Music Games"]

This script is for manage path right ? there i go to quick views builder and create one with this filter and not xbox 360 thats right ?

this

This script is for manage path right ? there i go to quick views builder and create one with this filter and not xbox 360 thats right ?

You can create a quick view with this filter, you do NOT want to say "NOT Xbox 360", it's sufficient to just have this filter in it as this script causes every title that doesn't fit into the scriptdata thing to be hidden

• Like 2

Dont work, in section no title found.

settings

content scanning

manage paths

\xbox360\system\usb1\gh

Script Data Custom [Guitarra]

the name of lua are guitarra.lua

its work, the script have a sensitive case kkkkk

• Like 1

You might be better off looking at this: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5228-aurora-filter-by-folder-template/

Then you could put all of your musical games in a diiferent folder on the same scan path, and filter that folder how you want. eg, add hdd:\music_Games\ to xbox 360 scan path, and have a custom filter just for that scan path.