RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Topher Lutz

Ultra Street Fighter Fatal crash error

I have Freestyle dash 3.12 and the latest kernel update  (released in April), when I run Ultra Street street fighter I go to the press start screen and then when I press start before tries to log I get the message " Fatal Crash intercepted".  Can anybody help me please? I also tried to copy the game from my external hdd to the internal hdd (content 000000) and I get the same error

There is no such thing as Freestyle 3.12

You probably have Dashlaunch 3.12 and F3... but they're completly seperate...

It's probably a data issue, did you copy the entire game? are you sure you got all data correctly? try extracting it or converting it again and comparing the data, if they are different then you have data corruption and that's the cause of the problem...

If your data is ok, you should check your dashlaunch settings, some of them may actually cause problems...

I do have the dashlaunch 3.12 f3 you were right.

I did copy the game to my external hdd using iso2god

I am currently trying with a different torrent game to see if it is a data issue.

I looked online and some people reported issues with Ultra street fighter , but I cannot access to the forums since I do not have a subscription to xbox360iso.

I will post if it works

tried with a different torrent, same error . I also tried erasing the dat from the previous street fighter(super and arcade ) from the internal hdd.  any suggestions?

Save your current launch.ini to a usb device, then post it on pastebin and i can have a look to see if one of the "common" problem settings are active... some settings can cause some games not to work, while other games require them to work...

how do you post it on a pastebin please? thanks for the help

goto http://www.pastebin.com copy 'n' paste the contents of your launch.ini into the big textbox, then just press the submit button you might get a thing you have to do to verify that you are human... if you do, just do what it says... then you get a link, copy 'n' paste that link here...

Hi there, 

I've got the same problem too, here's my pastebin:  http://pastebin.com/aURbLNBT

Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance!

I spot 2 potential causes:

Fakelive - Disable it!

Contpatch - Disable it!

Whooot - That worked! I forgot I had fakelive on when I was trying out World Of Tanks (WOT didn't work either way).

Also, I don't mean to put you on the spot but since I got your attention; have you got an ETA on the next Xexbuild GUI that will support Corona Slim 4GB RGH's?

Thanks in advance - As always, excellent work all around!

Whooot - That worked! I forgot I had fakelive on when I was trying out World Of Tanks (WOT didn't work either way).

Also, I don't mean to put you on the spot but since I got your attention; have you got an ETA on the next Xexbuild GUI that will support Corona Slim 4GB RGH's?

Thanks in advance - As always, excellent work all around!

xeBuild GUI 3.0 ETA: When i get enough motivation to get back to it so i can fix all the bugs that are still in it...

goto http://www.pastebin.com copy 'n' paste the contents of your launch.ini into the big textbox, then just press the submit button you might get a thing you have to do to verify that you are human... if you do, just do what it says... then you get a link, copy 'n' paste that link here...

Hi, sorry for the noob question. My launch.ini is located in Flash, and i m unable to copy or move from the root folder, any advise? Thx

Hi, sorry for the noob question. My launch.ini is located in Flash, and i m unable to copy or move from the root folder, any advise? Thx

use the dashlaunch installer, it's better to have your launch.ini on the HDD then in flash... so save it to there isntead...

First excuse my english, my Ultra SF is working fine, however when I choose the custome 3 of any character I get a fatal error out, what could be said above already tried everything and nothing. :sweat:

First excuse my english, my Ultra SF is working fine, however when I choose the custome 3 of any character I get a fatal error out, what could be said above already tried everything and nothing. :sweat:

That sounds to me that you are having corrupt or missing data...