RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
anticopyright13

how to copy mp3 from usb to xbox?

hello guys sorry to bother again but i have this weird problem with my xbox 360. i reads all dvds and games but it cant read audio cds, even the original ones. so i tried to place music to my hdd1 via usb pen drive but it seems that it is not possible. i have tried googling out this problem to no avail. so HOW DO YOU COPY MUSIC FILES FROM USB PEN DRIVE TO XBOX? and is there any specific reason why xbox wont read audio cds? 

hello guys sorry to bother again but i have this weird problem with my xbox 360. i reads all dvds and games but it cant read audio cds, even the original ones. so i tried to place music to my hdd1 via usb pen drive but it seems that it is not possible. i have tried googling out this problem to no avail. so HOW DO YOU COPY MUSIC FILES FROM USB PEN DRIVE TO XBOX? and is there any specific reason why xbox wont read audio cds? 

maybe its an issue with the audio format type,  is your console updated?  

you should be able to play the mp3s from the flash drive.  otherwise if your console is rghed just use Xexmenu's file manager to transfer it to the hdd.

maybe its an issue with the audio format type, is your console updated?

you should be able to play the mp3s from the flash drive. otherwise if your console is rghed just use Xexmenu's file manager to transfer it to the hdd.

The embedded music player don't read internally tho unless you put the files right and in the correct format... mp3 isn't the correct one...

maybe its an issue with the audio format type,  is your console updated?  

you should be able to play the mp3s from the flash drive.  otherwise if your console is rghed just use Xexmenu's file manager to transfer it to the hdd.

already tried that using fsd 3 and xexmenu but those softwares wont copy mp3 files to my hdd :shock:

already tried that using fsd 3 and xexmenu but those softwares wont copy mp3 files to my hdd :shock:

The filemanager in them will copy the files, but they won't be useable by the built-in music player of the Xbox 360 dashboard...