RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Ville Vuojolahti

Screen capture

Is it possible to use theater in black ops 2 / mw3 / black ops 1 system link? Or is here any way to capture screen (video&audio) without buying capture card?

You could use xbdm i think, but external capture card/device will grant better quality and be alot less likely to cause game issues ;)

I know the quality would be bad, but how exactly do you do that with xbdm? I used this plugin only for gamertag changing until now.

I know the quality would be bad, but how exactly do you do that with xbdm? I used this plugin only for gamertag changing until now.

My bad, xbdm doesn't do video's i guess, can only find info on how to make screenshots with it =/ sorry

• Like 1

I dont think so.

In the theater mode the xbox is downloading the game data (which were never saved before on your xbox) from the treyarch servers or xbox live. The theater mode is just converting it to something you can watch and switch through the players etc. So the gamedata are being recorded by live and only exist on live until it is being downloaded temporarly to watch the game etc.

So as the game data are not being recorded in system link, its not possible. The format is unknown which is being used while recording (but they are not video files, they are log files including everything that happens during the game session).