RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
InfoManBR

Aurora WebUI Question

Thank you very much for the excellent work done in Aurora Dash. It is fantastic.

Would you like to guide me regarding the use of the WebUI at daybreak. I configured my username and password normally. By accessing my IP using port 9999 with my username and password previously configured, the browser displays some information on my console, but error free access to archivements and the list of games. What am I doing wrong? I want to use to access the WebUI to customize the game data, mainly covers of some games that do not appear yet.

Thank you for listening. Keep up the excellent work.

The WebUI you are seeing on port 9999 is for the plugin- it does not have access to your library like you want it to.  That will be in a future update.

The WebUI you are seeing on port 9999 is for the plugin- it does not have access to your library like you want it to.  That will be in a future update.

has this been addressed yet?

has this been addressed yet?

No, we're working on more important things right now...

fantastic, like what?

You've seen the 0.5b update information? there are a ton of features we're working on, this will be part of an Aurora plugin rather then an update to the FSD plugin which means it'll take ALOT more time to work on, we're working on making using Aurora easier and fixing bugs and so on... this isn't something that alot of ppl use, so... it's lower priority then most things...

If a game don't have a cover in your database, all you have to do is upload that cover to xboxunity, now if your game isn't in the list, give me the TitleID and such and i'll add it (check this thread for more info: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4100-request-missing-titles-to-be-added/ )

Has there been an update yet to fix the "Error getting PlayerAchievements: 404 Not Found" with the WebUI ? It will not list my games.

Thanks

• Like 1

Nope, we haven't actually implemented the WebUI in Aurora yet, what you see is the WebUI of the FSD Plugin