RealModScene
Aabhas Mishra

how to start aurora

I have an RGH xbox360 4 gb and I m currenty using an 1Tb external hdd to play games thorough F3.

I have extracted the aurora files into my external hdd.

when I lunch my xex menu and go to aurora folder and lunch aurora.xex I have got a black screen.

what should I do.

should I have to change the name to aurora.xex to default.xex to launch it properly?

please tell me step by step procedure and I can use GADABAMA for this also for updating my my games cover manually???

I have an RGH xbox360 4 gb and I m currenty using an 1Tb external hdd to play games thorough F3.

I have extracted the aurora files into my external hdd.

when I lunch my xex menu and go to aurora folder and lunch aurora.xex I have got a black screen.

what should I do.

should I have to change the name to aurora.xex to default.xex to launch it properly?

please tell me step by step procedure and I can use GADABAMA for this also for updating my my games cover manually???

The xex name doesn't matter, what does matter is your dashlaunch settings, and that you make sure all the files are where they should be...

GADABAMA might work, not sure... you'd have to check ;) if it doesn't work, i'm sure it'll be updated to work later on when Aurora hits RC/Final

If you downloaded the latest Aurora version it should start even if your dashlaunch settings aren't what's expected (even if xhttp is disabled)

guys I download the latest version and extracted into my hard drive but still I got black screen.

I also changed the name to default.xex but still the problem continues.

u are saying that dashlaunch.inn file there should be something enabled?

can u please tell me hoe to do that?

or if there is any other way?

Use dashlaunch go to Paths  , default and select you hhd and open the folder aurora Prees A on aurora.xex click B and Welcome to Aurora dash xD