RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.1a.1 - Stability & Language Release

Hey there, I'm not sure if I've uninstalled F3 correctly, or if Aurora is still using assets from F3 in the alpha. When I hit the guide button from the official dash (or anywhere else I guess) after using Dash Launch to load Aurora on boot, I get the option to load Freestyle Home on the main blade. Is that normal? I've already removed my old F3 directory and updated my Dash Launch settings. Selecting to load Freestyle Home takes me to Aurora, which sort of leads me to believe the text just hasn't been updated yet. Thanks!

The text hasn't been updated because the Plugin hasn't been updated. Aurora is using the same plugin that F3 v775 used.

The text hasn't been updated because the Plugin hasn't been updated. Aurora is using the same plugin that F3 v775 used.

Okay, great, thanks! I was paranoid I was going to end up with some unforeseen conflict by having not removed F3 properly.

Does it support HTTP for cover loading?

What exactly are you asking? can you be more precise?

how do i install this please

thanks

Same way as F3 and any other homebrew that comes in the "XEX" format

how do i install this please

thanks

1)Download the aurora zip file, 2)extract and transfer to your HDD,

3)open your dashlaunch afterthat set default path for aurora.xex and save it

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

where and how do i do this ?

a noobs how to would be good, i have the files opened on my usb put it on hardrive but how do i set path

Like, i write the IP in the browser and it opens up a menu that i can load covers on...

No, Aurora doesn't support that, maybe later it will, only time will tell ;)

Hi,

When i scan my games all the games has cover art except my indie games.

How is this possible?

With fsd 3 all my indie games has cover art.

Can anyone help me with this?

First of all , thank you for this awesome unity .

My question is , how can i add a shortcut of XEX-menu to see it in the screen like games ???

Ciao .

First of all , thank you for this awesome unity .

My question is , how can i add a shortcut of XEX-menu to see it in the screen like games ???

Ciao .

shortcut of xex-menu??? what are you talking about?? are you talking about a NXE link to it? if so; it's called Quickboot

dlc download? You mean view installed dlc?

Anyway, all that is missing for me is adding titles and coverart to xboxunity so that I can push the correct cover art to Aurora. As far as the actual dash is concerned, everything works perfectly, don't need much else to be honest. It's stable, fast, and customizable enough for my needs.

Yes! DLC download on the way with 0.2 release.

Where did you get that from? there's no DLC downloading feature comming EVER because it's illegal, what is comming in 0.2 is a way to list all installed DLC, all Savegames related to your profile for each game (and the ability to delete them) aswell as achievements for games you've played

Where did you get that from? there's no DLC downloading feature comming EVER because it's illegal, what is comming in 0.2 is a way to list all installed DLC, all Savegames related to your profile for each game (and the ability to delete them) aswell as achievements for games you've played

Excellent!

Why doesnt Aurora find XeXmenu, when I list the path to it?

Where do you have it? and what format do you have it in? are you sure it doesn't find it (disable all filters and show all hidden titles to double check)

just normal .xex...

Did you set the depth deep enough? (infinite doesn't work)