RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.1a.1 - Stability & Language Release

apikey how to geat

Login using your account on Xboxunity.net

Hi, just installed it and it looks really nice, and best of all, its really really fast :D .

Just a few things that could make this the best dash ever:

- The info of how much Space we have in our HDDs

- The overscan fix (not that important)

- And this might sound weird, but ill explain my case: i use a dock with two 1TBs HDDs as external storage devices, and for some reason i can run all the games i have on both of them on FSD3, but on Aurora, it only detects one of the HDDs installed on the dock. Is there any way you could fix this to make it work like on FSD3? That would be great :D.

Thanks in advance and keep it up!

could you look into the game.xex problem?

i mean like watch dogs

Care to explain what the problem is you're meaning?

If you mean that you have to swap default.xex with game.xex that's probably not really something that will be added to Aurora, it's easy enough to just swap those files...

Care to explain what the problem is you're meaning?

If you mean that you have to swap default.xex with game.xex that's probably not really something that will be added to Aurora, it's easy enough to just swap those files...

well, the dash (in this case Aurora) starts the default.xex like it should, but in this case the game only run with the game.xex!

as far as i read on the internet, you could just name the game.xex --> default.xex and rename the old one different. The Bad thing is that (i did not try it to be honest, maybe someone could confirm) the TU´s are not working as they should as they conflict with the game.xex somehow, cause they need the original default.xex as far as i understood  :blushing:

as far as i read ...you could go, rename it back as it was ...download the TU ...again ..name the game.xex to default ...again name the (old)default.xex different...and so on, which maybe works but sounds like a pain in the ass to me :hope:  

maybe there is a fix for that i am not sure ....but i was thinking ...could you add something like a code ...if game.xex is available use to start ..else use default.xex .while donwload TU´s with default.xex ..haha...i am not good at coding, but you get the idea  :smiling:

well, the dash (in this case Aurora) starts the default.xex like it should, but in this case the game only run with the game.xex!

as far as i read on the internet, you could just name the game.xex --> default.xex and rename the old one different. The Bad thing is that (i did not try it to be honest, maybe someone could confirm) the TU´s are not working as they should as they conflict with the game.xex somehow, cause they need the original default.xex as far as i understood  :blushing:

as far as i read ...you could go, rename it back as it was ...download the TU ...again ..name the game.xex to default ...again name the (old)default.xex different...and so on, which maybe works but sounds like a pain in the ass to me :hope:  

maybe there is a fix for that i am not sure ....but i was thinking ...could you add something like a code ...if game.xex is available use to start ..else use default.xex .while donwload TU´s with default.xex ..haha...i am not good at coding, but you get the idea  :smiling:

Afaik there has been no TU for these games yet, and it's only speculation wether or not this is going to be an issue or not... but, i don't know etheir... if it's required for TU's to work maybe they can add support for it, but... if it's not required it'll probably not be added... they're already working on alot of other cool things ;)

very good and gorgeous,but need a lot of work on it to serve as replacement,there is no cooler management options,and controls to correct image on screen,

very good and gorgeous,but need a lot of work on it to serve as replacement,there is no cooler management options,and controls to correct image on screen,

Cooler management? you mean fan settings? this will NOT be comming because it's highly NOT recommended to mess with those things... use Dashlaunch instead to alter the thresholds...

Other then that, overscan will be added to the GUI later on... for now you'll have to do it manually...

Afaik there has been no TU for these games yet, and it's only speculation wether or not this is going to be an issue or not... but, i don't know etheir... if it's required for TU's to work maybe they can add support for it, but... if it's not required it'll probably not be added... they're already working on alot of other cool things ;)

yeah, i see u right ..but when it conflicts they should consider doing something

so for me it's only missing

- file manager

- Tabs

i saw u can download trailers besides screenshots thats cool..it dont work but...i did request this back in the freestyle time ..my post must still be around on this forum ..called why not freesstlye 4 or something like that ^^ lot's of cool ideas lol

Edit: haha i found it, it's from sep. 2013 and sounds a lot like aurora lolol here check it out.

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2360-what-about-freestyle-4/?fromsearch=1

i have tried this and really like it. well done on it so far. looking forward to some more releases of it.

I like to have an option that could hide the games to be able to hide the games with several disks like with the freestyle where it was possible to move the games to the list "uncategorized" and they disappeared from the list, and an option to be able to change the skins.

Thanks. :thumbup:

Just go to what you want to hide click Y then scroll down to rename move left and it will say hide.

• Like 1

Having an issue. I try to get my key from Unity.com but it keeps saying "An error occured in obtaing API key" Also did a Link verify and the  Unity Auth, Data Port Reachable and Broadcast Port reachable all fail. Did a scan of games and no cover art or info downloaded.

When I do the same test in FSD they pass. So what am I doing wrong? Any suggestions? 

Hey, thanks for a great dashboard, it works almost flawlessly! But what about adding the ability to add covers manualy like in fsd? And what about adding folders option? 

Hey, thanks for a great dashboard, it works almost flawlessly! But what about adding the ability to add covers manualy like in fsd? And what about adding folders option?

Folders are not comming, there are filters for that...

Manually setting covers will probably come in a update soon...

Can not download background images, not working marketplace rating and not working dlc scanning... please help me

Can not download background images, not working marketplace rating and not working dlc scanning... please help me

All of these things are beeing implemented soon...

The marketplace rating thing only works if you don't have "livestrong" enabled, and "xhttp" should be enabled...

All of these things are beeing implemented soon...

The marketplace rating thing only works if you don't have "livestrong" enabled, and "xhttp" should be enabled...

okay thanks ... webui ????

Fantastic! I love it, and I am really looking forward to seeing it develop over time. Thank you everyone for your hard work.

Downloading TU's works great, launching games works great, it boots superfast (big plus!).

The ability to see your dlc will be implemented in the future, curious to see how that will look. The dlc that you have now does work regardless.

Only thing that doesnt work (for me) is ftp access. I can login with filezilla but can't see directorys or upload files for some reason.

Downloading TU's works great, launching games works great, it boots superfast (big plus!).

The ability to see your dlc will be implemented in the future, curious to see how that will look. The dlc that you have now does work regardless.

Only thing that doesnt work (for me) is ftp access. I can login with filezilla but can't see directorys or upload files for some reason.

What does your Filezilla log say?

Try connecting to it twice or try to switch between active/passive, that might work... there is an update to the FTP plugin comming...

Hey there, I'm not sure if I've uninstalled F3 correctly, or if Aurora is still using assets from F3 in the alpha. When I hit the guide button from the official dash (or anywhere else I guess) after using Dash Launch to load Aurora on boot, I get the option to load Freestyle Home on the main blade. Is that normal? I've already removed my old F3 directory and updated my Dash Launch settings. Selecting to load Freestyle Home takes me to Aurora, which sort of leads me to believe the text just hasn't been updated yet. Thanks!