RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
begallegal1

begalbrew custom Aurora skins [Release: CarbonBeach]

pre_1404648673__icon.png

Hello all, thank you to the Phoenix devs once again for the release!

CarbonBeach

The whole gallery of images are here

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126119836@N08/sets/72157645146609698/

pre_1404737586__mainstandard.png

pre_1404737718__quickbrowse.png

pre_1404737771__gamedetails.png

Users can still add their own backgrounds!! (great feature guys!) Example:
pre_1404737816__userbkgex2.png

sorry for the vid, I dont have an HD box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN6U8lvIlxo

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.co.nz/#!hB1nCYyK!i7D1Fs86ALTRdpPaB61BQ6RNGWEqj_ULr4nbkvjEKhE

Original Thread Content below 

*********************************************************************************************************************

Hello all, thank you to the Phoenix devs once again for the release, here's some screens of what I have begun work on (yes sorry I had to go back to the old buttons, im old school like that LOL) no layout edits yet or anything, just buttons, images, colors etc 

test photo's
pre_1404629077__c0fdf60dfda1129d5f33b936

pre_1404629133__140efac70ef83f24a4bb696b

pre_1404629207__55e91687b8445e6ed18f6ab7

pre_1404629320__4.png

I'm sure we will be seeing many great skins for this new toy, thanks again to the devs and happy skinning to all !

PS thank you, thank you, ability to use UIaudition for some of this helps sooo much :D

Look good! Look forward to seeing some future skins come out.

Thank you for the kind comment, and for the huge amount of work that has been put into the development of this project, much respect to you all :)

Today I have added my first public released skin for this great dash alternative!

(see original post for info and download)

"CarbonBeach" enjoy ;)

Looks good.

What i would like to say to all "Skinners" :D Please test it out before and choose right backgrounds, because we still want to read some Strings.

• Like 1

Looks good.

What i would like to say to all "Skinners" :D Please test it out before and choose right backgrounds, because we still want to read some Strings.

Thank you for the comment, it's greatly appreciated!

yes due to this app being skinned primarily with visuals I doubt you will see very many "Custom" skins aside of some picture changes etc, I spent hours changing the buttons and text shades, and though it's not perfect and there are some areas that are not as visible as I'd like them to have been , nearly every button ,every text field , and every scene in this skin is altered from the orig to better suit the "beach" background components,, and tbh so far I really don't see any need for layout changes as the app is very well presented

Thank you for the comment, it's greatly appreciated!

yes due to this app being skinned primarily with visuals I doubt you will see very many "Custom" skins aside of some picture changes etc, I spent hours changing the buttons and text shades, and though it's not perfect and there are some areas that are not as visible as I'd like them to have been , nearly every button ,every text field , and every scene in this skin is altered from the orig to better suit the "beach" background components,, and tbh so far I really don't see any need for layout changes as the app is very well presented

i beg to differ about the "not many custom skins" the skin i am working on is not just "few backgrounds" changed

i beg to differ about the "not many custom skins" the skin i am working on is not just "few backgrounds" changed

Yes I am sorry I think my statement may have been worded wrongly for what I was trying to get across, I know that many skinners will have skin releases for this, yourself included (which by your preview screens looks great I might say!) however since it is skinned with all visuals this does cut a lot of work time out, but a good many who have made FSD skins may not have dug into things enough to utilize the skin visuals the way the devs have done on this application.