RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
suprashake

[Aurora] xbox app or plugin LiNK Messaging. Xnotify popup

i wound like if you guys implemented messaging and friend list and user count plus what rooms have what TU info in to the GUI of the LiNK with Xnotify and maybe voice chat from xbox dash. no computer needed. thxs and have a good day

• Like 1

I would really like text messaging for Link. As much as joining friends sessions. But now... We just make friends and thats all. A bit lame. I really-really hope it will be possible to make talk rooms and custom names for rooms etc.For example making room "Easter egg" so people know what to expect when joining game in zombies. I would love some more online features!

I would really like text messaging for Link. As much as joining friends sessions. But now... We just make friends and thats all. A bit lame. I really-really hope it will be possible to make talk rooms and custom names for rooms etc.For example making room "Easter egg" so people know what to expect when joining game in zombies. I would love some more online features!

Joining the friends sessions would never be possible on system link, you just could let the plugin make you join the same room as your friend.

With messaging functionalities you could at least invite people into Game (rooms) or give information about in which Room your friend currently is.

An online PopUp information (like an xbox live or your loved Fatal Crash Achivements info :) ) of your LiNK "Friend" would also be amazing. The Plug In is already loaded and working in the background.

XNotifyXbox("your friend %UnityLinkUserdunno is now online")

No Checks needed, as the client should send the info when he is online, while Initialization/ Update checker or whatever. (Just an idea)

• Like 1

Joining the friends sessions would never be possible on system link, you just could let the plugin make you join the same room as your friend.

Yup, maybe you are right. But that would be so good. But I mean  we are in the same room, just in-game joining parties and stuff. 

I would be willing to help out and program all this. We would just need database support so that we can store info. The messaging system would be interesting to work with... a temporary one where we would store everything on the xbox would be easier to implement. Because using server storage for messaging would kinda be annoying, especially with syncing and all. I wonder if we could work with the LiNK freestyle plugin to make this a community effort.... 

I would be willing to help out and program all this. We would just need database support so that we can store info. The messaging system would be interesting to work with... a temporary one where we would store everything on the xbox would be easier to implement. Because using server storage for messaging would kinda be annoying, especially with syncing and all. I wonder if we could work with the LiNK freestyle plugin to make this a community effort.... 

like a plugin in dashlaunch right. like xbdm

Yup, maybe you are right. But that would be so good. But I mean  we are in the same room, just in-game joining parties and stuff. 

This is working on live only, because the games are supporting it.

There is no support for system link given by those games.

So to make this possible, the LiNK developers would have to modify every single game, to make this possible.

I dont think this is gonna happen :D