RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Syed Talha Khalid

Help is XMplayer

I got a Jtag Xbox 360. When i launch XMplayer from DashLaunch it runs fine when i select any movie it stuck :( and i have to restart my console. I got DashLaunch XMplayer on my usb because i don't have HD and my Xbox 360 doesn't have space. And one more thing when i connect my 1 TB NTFS HD it just stuck on loading screen. Plzz Help me Ty

I have the same problem.. i've tried a bunch of USB devices and it just freeze when i click play, about your 1TB NTFS HD i think XMplayer and most of the Xbox apps don't support NTFS formatted drives. It only supports FAT32.

I have the same problem.. i've tried a bunch of USB devices and it just freeze when i click play, about your 1TB NTFS HD i think XMplayer and most of the Xbox apps don't support NTFS formatted drives. It only supports FAT32.

Try putting the xenon.elf on a fat32 formatted usb drive and boot it from xell, once in xmplayer it should support ntfs...

• Like 1

Ty BTW, Through Xell i was able to run videos from XMplayer but i got a another issue that my movie lag :( through xmplayer when i run 1080p movie it kind of lag but when i run the same movie on my xbox 360 player it work f9 :( but i cant get the subtitles on Plzz help me

Ty BTW, Through Xell i was able to run videos from XMplayer but i got a another issue that my movie lag :( through xmplayer when i run 1080p movie it kind of lag but when i run the same movie on my xbox 360 player it work f9 :( but i cant get the subtitles on Plzz help me

1080p isn't supported by the Xbox 360 player, if you're running it through something like PMS (Ps3 Media Server) or UMS (Universal Media Server) it's converted to a different format on-the-fly... which solves that problem...

1080p isn't supported by XMPlayer etheir, not fully anyways... and that's written somewhere in the readme... this is a limitation of the console, we can't make it run smoothly right now...