RealModScene
ZBeeblebrox

ConnectX in Aurora?

Does ConnectX work with Aurora? I've tried putting the ConnectX plugin in the Plugins folder, but nothing shows up in either the plugin or path settings. Dash looks nice, BTW.

At this point we don't support connectx. It is on our list of possible future features to add.

is there a new alternative to connectx for loading games over the network?

I myself have become completely dependant on this plugin.

is there a new alternative to connectx for loading games over the network?

I myself have become completely dependant on this plugin.

Nope, there is not... there is no other samba thingymagoo...

I use it for all of my games, the load times are 3 to 5 times longer then usual but I like that I can store all my BACKUPS on one drive and access it easily from the different consoles I have around the house. It actually works well for me.

I use it for all of my games, the load times are 3 to 5 times longer then usual but I like that I can store all my BACKUPS on one drive and access it easily from the different consoles I have around the house. It actually works well for me.

Now i got to try :D

but when aurora does support it

I really like aurora, i wanted to leave fds behind, but the issue with connecx is huge. Maybe a while back it did't work smoothly, but now it works perfect, the loading times are just a few seconds apart, from "normal" times, and when a game is having any problems, the solution is simple: convert to god. I think it's a tool that has been forgotten, because people don't know how to use it or they have no hdd/space issues.

I think it works perfect, even when it hasn't been updated (somebody should care).

Another tip that's worked for me is the windows 8 fds3 skin, is so well made that is incredibly easy and user friendly, it even has option for the coolers, and makes everything looks like microsoft should have.

It made me stop my aurora rush😋.

Now the only thing it doesn't have that aurora does is the trainers, and dlc, direct download.

But making this short, i was going for aurora, but at the end they're cool but still a little behind.

THEY SHOULD BECOME FRIENDS AND MAKE TOGHETER ONE HELL OF A DASH.

But making this short, i was going for aurora, but at the end they're cool but still a little behind.

THEY SHOULD BECOME FRIENDS AND MAKE TOGHETER ONE HELL OF A DASH.

Incase you didn't realize it, Phoenix is made up of most of the old Team FSD ;) it's from mostly the same people, it's just a new dashboard made from scratch to fix all issues FSD had and make something better with a cleaner UI

• Like 1