RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.1a by Phoenix (Hotfix #1 - Look Inside)

How to migrate from FSD to Aurora? or just launch it as new dash? :)

Plop it on your HD just like FSD and point dashlaunch's default location to Aurora.xex. 

• Like 1

Good job, but I think I will skip this for now and maybe later I will try it.

But it would only be very relevant for me when someone actually get a way to use X360 hardware in other way like take use of it's GPU for XBMC and then I would be finally happy :)

Keep Cool

oh yea its very nice and very responsive i like it and look forward to the updates. well done on the project.

i would like to know if Aurora does or is going to support more then 2 usb drives? seems a waste of 5 usb ports

i would like to know if Aurora does or is going to support more then 2 usb drives? seems a waste of 5 usb ports

It does support multipile USB devices, as many as the console itself does... i've used 2 usb sticks at the same time atleast...

I would like to see in the future of Aurora a Cheat system, like the old days of xbox classic.

This is basically the same as a previous request made here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3681-suggestion-trainers/

Trainers are basically the same as cheats... and, if i understand your request correctly you want a cheat engine, meaning a way to just tell it what to patch, when and where...

This is basically the same as a previous request made here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3681-suggestion-trainers/

Trainers are basically the same as cheats... and, if i understand your request correctly you want a cheat engine, meaning a way to just tell it what to patch, when and where...

Like, you choose the game you want from a cheat list, choose the trainer options, and launch the game with trainer activated from there.

i have same problem (black page) what should we do??

wait for next version?

There are some tips/tricks for that in the faq, if they don't work, ask for further assistance...

I shall have to take a look.

Looks great and good to see a great team together building this project :)

error error error how to have an api key >>it telling me that there is error why?

Are you able to login on your computer? If so; try manually setting the apikey...

error error error how to have an api key >>it telling me that there is error why?

You do not need to enter your API key, enter your username, hit the button to get API Key and then it wil prompt you for your Unity account password. It wil then get your API key from the server once logged in.

When will the next update functionality?

Updates are released as they're deemed ready...

как не ÑторалÑÑ Ð½Ðµ запуÑкаетÑÑ Ñ‡ÐµÑ€Ð½Ñ‹Ð¹ Ñкран и вÑÑ‘ виÑнет

Well i think i might have a play with this tonight, I've made a new folder via FTP and I'm gonna point my dashlaunch at it, kinda great that there's a new dash out and thanks to all of the people behind it to make it work, much appreciated. really goes beyond words the effort and the time that you all put into it :)

Think i'll sip a rum and coke and have a bit of a play with it, anything that I need to know about before I do, I know it's "beta" so bugs can be expected... 

как не сторался не запускается черный экран и всё виснет

This aint a russian forum, please respect that and write in english!

• Like 1

I love this!

pls activate dlc with the next release.

and if it is possible: give us an option to change the background. Would be perfect if we could use simple jpg for background without modifiying the theme.

Best regards

Rashka

I love this!

and if it is possible: give us an option to change the background. Would be perfect if we could use simple jpg for background without modifiying the theme.

Best regards

Rashka

We already can just name it background and put it in Aurora root directory.

I love this!

Best regards

Rashka

What do you mean with "activate dlc"?

Hi all,

First of all, nice work load very fast compare to F3, second, i deleted my GOD 2nd disk, coz i doing housekeeping for dupe game..it will nice if dash can show up say Disc 2. Like a Wolfenstein: The New Order GOD rip shows 4 all same title. Thanks. :thumbup:

Hi all,

First of all, nice work load very fast compare to F3, second, i deleted my GOD 2nd disk, coz i doing housekeeping for dupe game..it will nice if dash can show up say Disc 2. Like a Wolfenstein: The New Order GOD rip shows 4 all same title. Thanks. :thumbup:

With the subtitles feature you can see that information...

• Like 1