RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.1a by Phoenix (Hotfix #1 - Look Inside)

Fix the bug that link up loads of room but the game does not load the ,I searche about this bug and many people is with this problem.

This problem ever happens in old fsd.

ta be missing an option to switch profile,

But she is very good load super fast

good would organize the shelves

Games xbox 360, Games Arcade, Games xbox classic, Homebrew

and have option to change the background photo too

Just my opinion 
ta perfect this work
Very good work
Thanks

AMAZING,TERRIFIC,MARVELOUS.......

Waiting for beta !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all development team !!!!!

I have 1 problem aurora does not boot. my dash v:747 DL v:3.12.

i tried to boot from te xexmenu but after a screen was black only.

edit:Finally sucess and work

Facing the same problem. will u plz tell me hoe u fix it???

ola menbros ficou otimo so gostaria de saber quando estiver pronto irar atualizar automaticamente no meu console e se vc vao disponibilizar essa 

dash totalmente em portugues brasil.

aqui seria muito bom sao muitos usuarios.

Plz make a decent menu for your dashboard. It looks very awesome but it should have a menu like games, xbla, hombrew etc. One more request, add an option to boot to menu and plz make the menu not as crappy as FSD tabs. Make it simple and at the bottom of the screen so that 85% of the wallpaper is visible.

Great job guys i am a huge fan of FSD i am so glad your keeping the rgh/jtag scene alive.  I can't wait to see what all you guys put in this great piece or homebrew.

aurora shit not work

It's an alpha, there are supposed to be lot's of various bugs in it, that's quite common ;)

• Like 1

Very nice to see something new coming from the camp here, I have always had mad respect for you guys and your work! 

thank you for the great new app and for giving me a reason to make some skins again :p http://gyazo.com/c0fdf60dfda1129d5f33b93635c039fc

PS: thank you , thank you, much easier now that I can use UI audition for some of the skin work :D

• Like 2

ja sehr toll freu mich auch total!

as i see lot of people like to see the tab's i mentioned :)

would be neat :)

great job anyway even so i did not try it.

This Aurora was a pleasant surprise! I'm really curious for the next updates such as file manager and many other things mentioned before. 
I don't know if this is a good place o ask but will text messaging and joining friends sessions (and other online features) will be ever available?
I hope it is possible, because that would be so much fun!

As far as I understand you install it just like anything else. Plop it on your HD, boot the .xex (or lead DL to the path of the .xex). But I'm getting a black screen so wtf do I know.

I appreciate the effort though, it looks like a really great project and I can't wait to give it a spin.

how do i install the aurora into my console plzzzzzz

If you don't know this simple thing, wait for aurora to be released as the final or so, this is alpha, bugs are expected... and seeing as you don't even know how to copy files over to your console and starting them up, you're not going to be of much help with figuring out errors that you encounter without someone holding your hand along the way...

As far as I understand you install it just like anything else. Plop it on your HD, boot the .xex (or lead DL to the path of the .xex). But I'm getting a black screen so wtf do I know.

I appreciate the effort though, it looks like a really great project and I can't wait to give it a spin.

You probably failed to unpack something or so... try re-doing it and make sure to unpack ALL files...

Bug: When you use a special character in your nickname (like I do at the end with a !), you can't enter your name in the username field. It stays empty.. (XboxUnity)

Whats the best way for editing the .xus files (language files)? XUIS Editor (found at spiffy360.com) isn't working properly.. Are there plans for multi-language support (EN-US, FR-FR, DE-DE..)?

Cheers

Bug: When you use a special character in your nickname (like I do at the end with a !), you can't enter your name in the username field. It stays empty.. (XboxUnity)

Whats the best way for editing the .xus files (language files)? XUIS Editor (found at spiffy360.com) isn't working properly.. Are there plans for multi-language support (EN-US, FR-FR, DE-DE..)?

Cheers

thnx for the bug report, our regex is a bit tighter than the one on the site. We'll look into changing it.

As for the languages, yes, there will be support for others, and a way to do it properly will be provided in due time as well

Just got done checking this out. definatly has potential. Definatly loads alot faster than FSD, which has been taking forever lately. Will wait for a more feature filled version. Needs an option for ripping games, and a file manager at the very least. Who knows, maybe this can be converted into a media center as well. :) Keep up the good work.

And here I thought the 360 scene was starting to fade!  You guys are totally bonkers!  Downloading now, can't wait to get started!