Some of you might know us from F3, the soon to be number 2 dashboard replacement for Xbox 360.
We are Phoenix, and we bring you Aurora, the new number one dashboard replacement!
With Aurora we went back to the core of what a dashboard should do, which is launch your titles, and look fancy while doing that.
Aurora boots straight into the title list and uses filters and sort instead of predefined tabs.
Written from the ground up it has been optimized to run fast, smooth and stable.
This is the first alpha version we want to share with you, while it contains disabled features and probably some bugs, it has proven to be pretty stable already.
- Boot straight into coverflow
- Lua scripts for filters, sort methods and subtitles
- Support locale files to translate the dashboard and skin
- Custom coverflow layouts
- Quick browse game list
- Game details
- Manage your game list when your devices aren't connected
- And of course fully compatible with Freestyle Plugin (LiNK) and the new and improved Unity website
Disabled features in alpha:
- View Previews / achievements / related content
Please post bugs in the support forum.
Or check out #RealModScene on Efnet for support
0.1a r431 Binaries
0.1a r431 Skin
3.0b r801 Freestyle Plugin
Please use this revised package as there is a bug in the original release that will delete your games under rare conditions when hitting the Refresh button in the Game Options. (Thanks Gromber)
A new update has been released for Aurora. Click here to find out more.
Aurora 0.1A - Release Package - Hotfix #1.rar 13.46MB