RealModScene
lyonz2004

Help i need someone to repair my console for me

from previous post "so i have a phat jasper rgh console which has been  running absolutely flawless and just updated to the 16537 dashboard, however today when the unfortunate happend i was booting in xell to play a emulator however it seems the hard drive i was using contained something to flash my nand and the console was powered off i believe while it was doing its thing , at first it would power on just would not boot so i waited awhile unplugged it and now i get nothing now power what so ever ". i was told to get a hardware flasher and write the updflash.bin(which i have) to hopefully restore it however i dont have the tools or the knowledge to do this so if anymore runs a repair service please let me know and how much it will cost really wanna get this fixed by someone who knows what theyre doing and i trust the people on this site i need someone from the usa to do this because thats where im located.thanks

Oops that sucks man, similar thing happened to my buddy, though in his case had no backup so he was sol.  good news is you have a backup of your flash so it should be a quick fix :)    i'd like to offer my services though  you probably wouldn't approve of my  low post count.. Idk that i'm allowed to actually ill have to read through da rules again. =P 

I would first try to find somebody local offering the service on CL preferably someone that can do it whilst you wait and maybe watch them do it as well.