RealModScene
neus

[Solved] FSD 3 won't show content !

its way only when nothing is helped ....

like reinstalll reset and rescan content...... here the solution

why fsd refuse to show games or hombrew when you exactly sure that you copied the games and the games or hombrew is chosen in content settings and youve tryid to renistall and reset fsd rescan content and its not helped ?????

continue reading .

sometimes the problem is the directory of games. problem is because of you have copied the all game directory from another hdd or friends internal hdd may be !!! )

you need to create new folder on the hdd.

Solution : just connect the exhdd or internall hdd what ever to pc and create new folder .

Example .... Your old folder called games . And fsd won't show the content !

Create new folder called game and cut all the games directories from games to game . Choose this directory in fsd conntent settings . In my case USB:/game ! And restart fsd . You done . You must see after restart fsd is downloading artwork on the status bar

In case with god files : need to try .....

I think the trick is the same try to recreate the directories of the games I mean delete all god games from the Xbox and recreate all games directories manually try on one game first create the directorie and put the internal files of god game to it . it must soleve the issue . ill check on God When ill have time :)

Hope its helped :)

• Like 1

I have had this same problem didnt have to do any of the above tho I just had to disable the xbdm plugin and the contentx plugin it was the contentx pluging causing the issues with content showing every time i loaded up f3 no games were shown disabling the plugin fixed this straight away :) The xbdm plugin was causing games to run in slow motion I have tested this by disabling each plugin one at a time xbdm first Still no content showing so enabled xbdm again and disabled contentx content showed fine but games ran in slow motion disabled them both content shows games run fine :) happens every time i have tryed it i also loaded games from the .xex in file manager with both plugins enabled games run in slow motion but all games play even the ones in the contentx path. I have been meaning to post a bug report about it :) . So before any of you go deleting anything or worring to much about it. If you have ether of these plugins installed try disable them in dashlaunch then turn your xbox off and on and see if it has fixed the problem :)

Hi Novaflame To Disable or enable plugins You need to load Dashlaunch On your console and on the first screen that shows there is a plugin option i think its the last option in the list . To enable a plugin you need the plugin file on your hdd then you just need to set the path for the plugin IN the plugin option on dashlaunch save the ini file just as you would when setting boot paths for dashlaunch then reboot your console . to disable plugins I allways just clear the path from Dashlaunch then save the ini then reboot the console :) let me know how you get on or if you would like it explaned more mate

I had this issue before, I had a folder that FSD didn't like the name of and after renaming it and moving all my games to a new folder FSD went back to normal.

Not sure what you meant by content - be it the games themselves or covers, but I'm having a real issue with FSD in that way.

I have well over 50 games in my directory, not XBLA or GOD - full games, and I can't tell FSD to remove the path of USBDRIVE\games - it just keeps getting back to it. Tried reset, remove content - everything.

I'm gonna try moving the games and replugging it, and I hope it'll fix it, but the problem is annoying. It only shows 26 games out of what is more than 50...

Also - does anyone else have the problem that Crysis 2 is always thrown into Homebrew section?

I figured it out in a way because Forza Horizon 2 wasn't being detected. I put the whole Forza Horizon 2 directory inside another directory and called that "Horizon 2", and it worked. Weird, but it seemed to do the trick!

its way only when nothing is helped .... like reinstalll reset and rescan content...... here the solution why fsd refuse to show games or hombrew when you exactly sure that you copied the games and the games or hombrew is chosen in content settings and youve tryid to renistall and reset fsd rescan content and its not helped ????? continue reading . sometimes the problem is the directory of games. problem is because of you have copied the all game directory from another hdd or friends internal hdd may be !!! ) you need to create new folder on the hdd. Solution : just connect the exhdd or internall hdd what ever to pc and create new folder . Example .... Your old folder called games . And fsd won't show the content ! Create new folder called game and cut all the games directories from games to game . Choose this directory in fsd conntent settings . In my case USB:/game ! And restart fsd . You done . You must see after restart fsd is downloading artwork on the status bar In case with god files : need to try ..... I think the trick is the same try to recreate the directories of the games I mean delete all god games from the Xbox and recreate all games directories manually try on one game first create the directorie and put the internal files of god game to it . it must soleve the issue . ill check on God When ill have time :) Hope its helped :)

Thanks man, i encountered this exact issue! 

Hope this helps :)

just tested the above solution after a lot of recopying, my issue was all my games i was copying were showing except one. Left 4 Dead, That decided to disappear from my xbox360 games menu in FSD 3 as soon as i restarted, the game was tested and worked fine then gone once console restart. i Changed the name of my games folder from Left 4 Dead on my backup HDD, to Left4Dead, deleted old game "Left 4 Dead" from external i play off, recopied same game new folder name "Left4Dead" to my games folder (usb0:/Games) plugged in the HDD and the game finally showed. Assuming you play your games this way you should be good to go.

hi

when the covers of my games show and i restar the xbox the covers disapeart (resert settings)

what should i do to save forever

or can i format the xbox to solve this problem

sorry my english is bad and thank you

Where do you run fsd from?

Sent from my SM-G903F