RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
tamasnemeti

FSD Plugin

Hello everyone,

So basically I'm facing a minor issue at the moment.

I am trying to use a plugin witch enable an ingame trainer in GTA 5.

I have added the plugin via dashlaunch 3.12 (dashboard 16747), and it works just fine.

The issue is that when this plugin is loaded, the FSD plugin does not load, not even manually.

I have also tried to add the FSD plugin via dashlaunch, but still no luck.

As soon as I remove the trainer entry from dashlaunch and reboot, the FSD plugin loads as it should.

Is there any way to bypass this, or its a design flaw, maybe an intended limitation?

I really wish to see the running temperatures of my console when playing, but also want to use the trainer. 

It would be really nice to run them both at the same time.

You  can see your temperatures without the F3 plugin, Dashlaunch have a function called "tempbcast" set this to true and have a network cable connected, now you can use my tool named Dashlaunch Temperature Monitor to see your temperatures using your PC...

Generally when this kind of issues occur it's because of incompatibility, something your trainer does is causing the F3 plugin to crash...

Yeah, I have found the same after 1 min google-ing. It's a nice feature, but still little problematic as I'm using the same monitor for the PC and the xbox as well. Anyway,  just tested it for half an hour yesterday and the temps look fine, so I think I'll be fine with it.

Also LiNK is inaccessible without the FSD plugin, so it's kind of fucked up.  :unsure:

Compromises, compromises everywhere.

Thank you for your answer!