RealModScene
Rashka

Hunted / Tomb Raider - Multi 5 but french only?

Hi there,

I've ripped my games "hunted the demons forge" & "Tomb Raider (2013)" for my rgh slim.

For any reason both games starting in french.

My box is configured to be english, great britain (I'm in germany, but I don't like german translated games due to the quality of translation).

Even if I change settings to german/ germany the games are staying french.

All of my other games are starting with english language  (or german if I change setting).

The first screen of Hunted (the Bethesda disclaimer) loads in english and after 2 or 3 seconds it switches to french...

Can anyone help me out here?

Is it possible to "tell" fsd a start configuration for each game?

Best regards

Rashka

go into your system settings in the official settings, and makes you have English selected

As I wrote above, i've set my language to english, my location to great britain.

The game also stays french if I change my settings to language german, location germany.

[Edit]

Tomb Raider:

Fixed. The "bigfile.english.XXX" was corrupt. I've done a new extract from the disc of my brother and now it works ;)

Hunted:

I've downloaded the whole game and ripped it. Looks like it has 124KB more then my original disc rip, but it works with all languages.

[/Edit]

Best regard

Rashka